Ttc 2012

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidyasantha12, Jan 4, 2012.

1. blessed2009

blessed2009 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Include me in.we are trying too from last 5 months.just want to get pregnant in this year as will be turning 33 soon.wish to have healthy baby.i am not stressed & both of us really focused to achieve it but sometimes ( i am not jealous or anything) it breaks my heart when two of my friends who were lucky in there first try ,got pregnant and talk about doc appointments.will be ovulating next in march first week only so just waiting.(y ovulation happens only once in a month :)...
    eat healthy and keep trying.just hang in there all of you

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi all..

Hoping it turns positive in 2012 :) Its been quite a while.. and sometimes I feel like and think just like you 'blessed2009'...............

even I feel sad, when I see movies, when they show the couple just have the baby on hand even on their first wedding anniversary.......

I am quite stressed at times, and sometimes cool.. this thought itself stresses me out....

1 person likes this.
  3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Preethi and Blessed2009,

Pls do not stress urselves...we all are sailin in the same boat....yet I would request u all to stay positive and believe in the Almighty....Stay strong and the rest will fall in place....Best of luck to everyone who are TTC...

Baby dust to all...!!!!

2 people like this.