Trying to conceive on clome

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AkanshaA, Feb 8, 2012.

1. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi vasumathy,tanoshii,akansha,

Thanks a lot for your inputs and have started clomid as suggested.

Please have me in your prayers friends... Clomid should work and I hope and wish the folicle should grow on both the sides or at least in the un blocked tube side... Hoping For the best as always ...

Loads of baby dust to all my friends...

May this Tamil new year brings loads of happiness in everyone's life

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Thats true Tanoshii. We did try for few alternate days. Few more days to go to know the result for this cycle:)

3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Wish you the best Luckwaves. What dosage have you started on now? Even if the follicles don't react, (I really hope they do!!) don't worry. Month after month the dosage will be increased and things will get better. I too had only one functioning ovary. The other is covered in cysts and would not be of much use. But the other is good enough to get positive results.

Wish you the best and loads of baby dust to you. :)

4. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Good luck to you this cycle Akansha. Am sure you'll get promoted to the next level soon. :)
    And yeah, just a few more days to know how things went this month.
    Loads of baby dust to you dear and hope all goes well in this new year!!

1 person likes this.
  5. luckwaves

Hi Tanoshii ,

Thanks a lot or your wishes ... I am taking clomid 50 mg twice a day . Having my u/s on Monday to see the growth and side... As always wishing for the best and rest in Gods hand ....

How are you doing dear and how is LO??? Take good care and have a lovely week ahead:)

6. srith

srith Gold IL'ite

hi.. everyone ,came across this thread and found it very informative as i am also traveling in the same boat as all of u..in my first cycle on clomid 100mgi ovulated late around 22nd day,didnt have luck in that cycle,now on 2nd cycle on 150mg and this time had hgc short on 19th day and ovulated around 22day.does ovulating late reduces the chance of becoming pregnant.
    regards
    srith

7. luckwaves

Dear srith,

You are starting clomid on which day of your cycle? I feel that too matters to bring it down .. Once I heard from doctor that it would be better if I ovulate before cd 17 if it is after 17 th then the chances are 50 50.. Totally luck based and Gods grace ...

I also heard few of my friends who have ovulated on their Cd 21 or 22 got pregnant... So I will say its completely a luck based. So keep trying on the days when you are really ovulating and leave the rest to God...

May be your follicles are growing slow... Check with your doctor for FSH shot which helps in follicle growth...I am going to start my shots from today will KUP.

Take care and loads of Baby dust to you dear....

8. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi Srith,

Ovulating late really doesn't matter is what i heard from my doctor. So don't worry. Have faith in God and be positive. wish you good luck for this cycle.

Baby dust to you!
    Akansha

9. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hi Luckkwaves,

100mg is a good dosage to start with. I am sure it will be good news on Monday dear. Wish you the best and leave the rest to God.

Thanks for asking LW. Both of us doing pretty good. Hoping all goes well on Tuesday. Having my 12th week scan then. And wish you too a wonderful weekend and a wonderful week ahead!!

Loads of baby dust to you and God bless!! :)

10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hey Srith,

Wish you the best in your TTC journey dear. And NO. Ovulating late does not matter in my opinion too. I've never ovulated anytime before week 3 in my cycles, even when I was on Clomid. Usually they'd wait for the follicles to mature and release the egg. What day does not matter as long as the egg is released.

Make sure you try (at least) until day 25 since you know you ovulate late. Your doctor will be advising you already about which days are best. Anyway it takes a few cycles for your body to start reacting well to the medicines. So wait for it and until then give it your all!!

Wish you the best dear and loads of baby dust your way.