Trying to conceive on clome

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AkanshaA, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lucky waves,
    You can start taking the tablet if you used to bleed for 5 days. If you feel its abnormal bleeding, have a word with doc & then take the tablet!
    All the best!
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

2. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hey Akansha,

Sorry dear. Just read your post. But really wish you the best this cycle. Just keep at it until there is a positive. Never lose hope and wish you the very very best.

1 person likes this.
  3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hi Luckwaves,

Its alright to take the tablet from day five even if you do have bleeding. If the bleeding is unusually more, get in touch with the doctor like Vasu said. But usually some of us are asked to take the tablet even from day 2. So day 5 should not be a problem irrespective of the bleeding persisting or not.

Starting it on day 5 still gives you good time until ovulation. 5 days of the tablet and 5 days after finishing. So around day 14 or 15 you might see considerable changes in your follicles.

Wish you the best!!

4. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies

An update on what is happening to me. Went for follicle scan on Tuesday. But this time the follicle size wasn't big enough. The doctor advised me to take the injection on day 8,10 and 12 to induce the hormones and eggs. I guess l have to go for it. Now my only concern is l have my India trip next month. With all these injections going on and if all goes well l might have a iui next cycle. Can l still travel during the 2ww period? Hoping that the new year that begins tomorrow is going to bring all of us good news soon.

5. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Tanoshii. Till 17th day i didnt ovulate, but my gynac said no more scans this cycle. Dont know what will happen this cycle.

6. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi Glimmer,

All the best for your cycle. Hope everything goes fine. I have once checked with my gynac regarding travel. She said we can travel during 2ww. Its better you discuss with your doctor about the travel.

Lots of baby dust to you

Akansha

7. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi luckwaves,

As far as i know, there is no harm in taking clomid when you are bleeding. I used to take clomid from my 2nd day. All the best for your cycle.

Lots of baby dust to you,
    Akansha

8. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Same here l took my clomid pills starting from day 2..

9. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,

No scan is not such a big deal. But keep trying at least every alternate day for a few more days. The cycle we hit jackpot, I did not have any scan at all!! There were holidays, the hospital had some other reason to shut down, the doctor had to go away..there was some reason or the other. But it did work finally.
    Maybe its the concept of "a watched pot never boils" lol..So just keep trying and don't worry too much about the rest.

10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Glimmer,

Usually the 2WW is not such a big deal. But make sure you don't stress too much during the trip. If you still are doubtful, just talk to your doctor about it. Usually they would not say otherwise. But yes, don't do anything out of the usual straining yourself and make sure not to lift heavy stuff or work out too hard.

All the best and yes, hope the new year brings everyone a wonderful time ahead.