1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble in Paradise - Again!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tanoshii, Jan 23, 2012.

1. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

tanoshii, do u think counselling will work? since he says that he needs you he has to agree with consulting a psychiatrist/counselor who is specializing in this area.

2. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Riyagan. We tried that with our GP here. Fortunately my doctor here is a lovely person. As caring as my own dad would be and I asked him to counsel my husband. I do see some changes in him lately. But yes, its going dead slow and at times he's like this very troublesome 5 year old who wants what he wants and does not care about the rest.

I have been reading many many posts on this forum and am trying to turn away from some stuff that trouble me at home. I also learned that being at it with him won't get me anywhere. I guess its all up to me how I handle this. And changing myself or I should say, distracting myself is making me feel better. I really can't afford to get stressed with some of my fertility treatment going forward. So the more I ignore him, the more he seems pulled to me and my feelings. Fingers crossed, just hoping things would get better soon.

I must thank loads of people on this forum. Its made a big difference in the way I think about a lot of things and in some ways I surprised myself as to what changes I can invoke in me. Am really grateful for it. :)
    I also got to learn a lot from looking at what trouble others face with their lives. This feels rather petty against most :)