Tribute to IL members

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by psych, Jan 5, 2012.

1. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

I wish to thank IL for starting this forum and all the contributors who continue to give suggestions.

Before I found this forum, I had no one to share my issues with. Ever since coming here, I have found numerous friends.

I wish to thank each and everyone of you who take the time and effort to help make a difference in a persons life they dont even know

Even though I am usually cut and dry in my responses, I do take all the feedback seriously and do try to implement them. And it does bring results :)

Though I am not happy in my situation, I am not depressed either :) I can count on my friends to sympathize with me and cheer me up!

I have been wanting to post this for quite sometime. Better late than never!
    Thank you to my faceless friends!

3 people like this.

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good one Psych.
    I have been wanting to do this for sometime. Whenever I couldn't think straight or need help,I turn to IL only. I want to thank everyone who takes time & help the other person by replying to his/her post.

3. Young@heart

Young@heart Silver IL'ite

Though I am not a regular poster here, I am a regular reader i can say. And yes I take this opportunity to thank this wonderful site and the wonderful people out here who help each other understand a situation in a much better way. I have been personally helped by a lot of replies and posts. Thankyou once again.

Regards

4. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

psych,
    Indeed a great site and great ppl. Its a kind of one stop solution for the problems from different walks of life.
    You have ppl who always appreciate,sympathize,make u laugh and emotional...
    hats off to all the elite members of IL...

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is my 2nd home. What to tell you all about this site it had helped me when I came into this desert land where I hardly knew anyone around but this site till now is giving me company, IL is a friend of life time.
    Made so many friends and have met them too not only in India but also in different countries, and some who came here to visit me personally, when they came here as a tourist.
    Those sweet memories last forever. We discuss not only on serious notes but also on funny ones. This bonds us all together here. As we all understand each other.