1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tous Les Garçons Et Les Filles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Jun 6, 2017.

1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Syamala,

Fortunately the two doctors agreed in my case. And the Chennai doctor continues to be a darling. He always asks me to go and enjoy myself. Last time he suggested that I went out for long drives. Unfortunatly, I am not sure if my driver's license is still valid. I heard that the government was about to snatch away drivers' licences from people who have lived too long. So, I gave away my car to a relative. He responded by trying to take away my residence as well. He is a lawyer you see. I hope I am still the owner of my residence.

oj

2. ojaantrik

Brevity I know is the soul of wit. And you had proved it without the slightest trace of a doubt by creating this creature called IT. But by converting me to a single letter T, you are producing a distinct impression that I stand pilloried and am unlikely TSADWTDAHH. Sigh, sigh!

pillory.JPG

Cheeniya likes this.
  3. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Howlarious !
    Searched this thread after reading Somebody-Else's lovely response to it and now understood how and why that SE got so inspired . I agree with her , DPW.....STD.

Hahahaha! Look how human mind works ! Doctor gives your eyes a generous Warranty period of One Decade minimum and you start worrying about other parts not covered by such warranty ! Most people are like that : LBWs ( loose bowel worry seekers )

satchitananda and ojaantrik like this.
  4. ojaantrik

Dear SCSusila,

Thank you for the new word ''howlarious"! Lovely. Satchi is a clever girl. She used a boomerang trick and surely outsmarted me! I loved her post, especially the doctor chasing part. And I agree on your LBWS observation. I have WS-t for so long that I begin to worry now at the slightest sign that I am not worrying!!

Best regards.

oj

SCSusila likes this.
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oj
    Loved the story of retinas doctors and records.superb
    Regards
    Kamal

6. ojaantrik

Thank you Kamal.

oj

7. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

That was awesome ojantrik garu!!

I totally agree with satchitananda :"Yet another of those delightful pieces which never fail to do what they are supposed to do - to delight!"

After a long gap I am back to the forum, and am thrilled to read your post! You play with words literally.
    "She howled at me. I wasn't particularly scared of a howling female. Of course, she was not my wife. A female in the shape of my howling wife never fails to loosen by bowels. But as I said, she was not my wife." What a way to start the snippet:smile:

Thank you for the wonderful post!

8. ojaantrik

And thank you for reading it padma0604 !! I enjoy making people laugh. And when they laugh, I feel that I have found all I could have ever asked for.

oj

satchitananda likes this.
  9. ojaantrik

And thank you for reading it padma0604 !! I enjoy making people laugh. And when they laugh, I feel that I have found all I could have ever asked for.

oj

10. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Ojantrik,
    Writing hilarious posts is not easy and you have mastered that trick as for your name. That's why people love to read your posts. Of course there are others also in IL whose posts are hilarious.
    People love to read thought provoking posts as well as hilarious posts and some have mastered both.
    PS

ojaantrik and satchitananda like this.