1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Totally Alone??...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by niranjana69, Jun 11, 2009.

1. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

There are some moments in life when you realise that you are ALONE...TOTALLY.Not difficult to accept but makes one wonder.....A sense of loneliness slowly rises inside,then you realise there is a choice,whether to mourn it or to enjoy it...Its just a matter of choice--to fill oneself up with joy , noticing small details around and musing about life .It somehow,somewhere empowers you, once you make the choice of deciding on enjoying the loneliness...a small natural spring within burts open and your heart is filled with joy...and you don't feel ALONE anymore..:)

2. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

So true! Nice thought! But cant say everyone experiences this..Depends if the person is pessimistic or optimistic.

3. thozhi4u

thozhi4u New IL'ite

You are very true.You know after coming to US, i was very lonely at first, no person to see around, no neighbors to chit chat, friends are busy when needed but slowly i changed my perspective. I started enjoy the loneliness aloso, i admired the calm mornings with a cup of cereal and joice meyer shows, and i have peaceful afternoons with a walk in my complex, the lonely bus travel with headphones on rytheming melodious songs / devotional songs , window shopping in the mall and exploring, browsing internet for home gardening and sooo much i have enjoyed ...i go with you. Even my prayers in loneliness have made my soul sooo close to GOD and i feel the holiness dwell soo longggg i have started loving loneliness too...

4. Parimalat

Parimalat New IL'ite

Hey I agree and I feel that each of us have experienced it. I feel take hat one step forward and leap into happiness and say So what if I am Lonely?? Sages and Rishis have only wited for their lifetime for this Loneliness..We got it easily so relsih it!!

5. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Thank u Aruna.........Thozhi u seem to have coped so well and it sounds lovely the way u did whatever u did..And yes Parimalat..thats a great thought when sages can why not we..:)Thank u all again for ur comments...

6. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

we are lonley when we enter this world and also when we exit only during our pursuit trhrough it we get relations friends and think we have someone but all through we are alone only .. else y do we feel absolute lonely? many times i pass through the phase of being alone and trying to be all by myself is it the solution? can we stay alone like this always in our own solitude? no we cant so we get back to the main stream life
    when i am absolute alone i try to look into myself refine my feelings cry for hours together and refresh myself and smile rest of the days till i feel i am alone again

7. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Thank u Radha for ur comments..absolutely true..but i think when we start going more and more into ourselves...we might not have to feel alone ever again....:)

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Niranjana

i was always scared of being alone...however life has given me few situations where i had to be alone...during thosetimes i learnt that god gives us everything for a reason and for us to learn and grow out of it....if we dont grow out of it...we will never learn and the same situations keep coming to us..now i am not afraid of being alone anymore...so it doesnt bother me :)

9. RAJINI

RAJINI New IL'ite

yes I do agree to your thoughts.I feel blessed that I got an opportunity to fully experience lonliness and togetherness.
    From there it took me a little forward towards GOD and GODLINESS in everything. So again back to square one I started experiencing Iam never alone GOD is always there with us.

10. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Beautiful SriVidya and Rajini..thank u for sharing that.:)