Toddler Group

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Shivani2009, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Nammita ..
    Hope to see you !! Cant exchange details as its not allowed here.. Wont be difficult to locate me as I stand pretty tall in jeans and Tees with toddler by my side !
    How about you !
    Cheers

2. nammita

nammita New IL'ite

Alright shivani will try to see u tomorrow. If i am there i will be in slacks and a top with my lil angel in a pink coloured pram.

3. 77margo

77margo New IL'ite

Hi, finally!!! something for toddlers, I'm all game for it, I live in Tecom and have conversed only with 2 other mothers but we havent yet met, this would be nice. Just let me know where and when you wanna meet up, infact we could take them to a play area for an hour or so and moms cud interact, count me in. Hope to hear from you soon.

4. Shivani2009

Thats grt Mrgo .... Planning meet up next month post Ramadaan plus all the vacationers will be back by then .so we can carry it forward from there ..

Meanwhile , do share if you're stay at home Mum / Working , how many kids you've , their age bracket and plus what time would suit you the most !!

Hope to hear soon !!

Cheers

5. queendubai

queendubai New IL'ite

good idea,

cheers sudha

6. Shivani2009

7. jayashrin

jayashrin New IL'ite

Hello
    It’s great to c an active online group and wish to introduce myself as working mom of a toddler .
    I happened to see one of the forum forming a group of toddler moms , let we know if the group is formed or in process as I wish to be a part .
    Well I leave in Tecom & have 10mths old baby boy and looking for a toddlers group over weekends
    Regards
    Jayashri

8. Shivani2009

Hi Jayashri
    Welcome to IL . For sometime I was actively looking out for members to start toddler group but then over the period of time lost rhythm of the same as cpl of confirmed members happen to leave Dubai and others kid started their schools including mine !

But If more and more ppl come forward , then ofcourse we can start the whole process again and let children benefit from the same !

We can always look at locations keeping everyone's convienience in mind !

Cheers

9. sj73

sj73 New IL'ite

Hi, Shivani
    I am very interested in the toddler group idea. Have a 4 year old daughter who needs company..I stay in Golden sands 1

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  10. winoma4

winoma4 New IL'ite

Hey Shivani,

very much interested in this toddler group idea....where the kids can actually play and spend time together... i live in Al Quasis.do let me know if you guys are still keen on meeting up......God bless :)

Regards,

winoma