Toddler Group

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Shivani2009, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies ..

Hope all are doing good ... Was toying around with this idea of having a toddler group ( 1-5yrs ) and saw that many ladies on the site were also looking for something on the same lines where kids of the same age bracket comes along and explore things togther which in a way would bind them togther plus kids would pick up fast seeing each other within the group !

We could explore different avenues, activities, Educational Tours primarily dedicated them, and ofcourse keeping time suitable to everyone . Just to remind , this group is not area based , all are most welcome to join .. We'll decide on Venues keeping comfort of all the Mums in the mind

May I request ladies to come forward and share your thoughts and Opinion so that we could firm it up for action ! As per convienience , if ladies want to discuss the same in any coffee Meet up , We could do that also !

Hope to hear from all the Mums those who have been looking for the same for so long !! Its time , to react and act !!

Cheers

2. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Brilliant idea.

Will try to join the group.

Rgeards,

Geeta

3. Shivani2009

Thanks Geeta .. Look forward to have you with us in the group and see it rising !

Cheers

4. Keerti007

Keerti007 New IL'ite

That's a lovely idea. Please do count me in. I am really eager to get my little one to join in such a group as soon as possible with the summer months coming along... Just need to know when and where and we will definitely try and make it!

Would be great to share ideas, suggestions and tips with all the others in the same boat.

5. Shivani2009

6. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

hope to meet new people and children b4 proceeding for vacations!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  7. Shivani2009

Ofcourse Geeta , these are fantastic ideas . What I was thinking that since most of the ladies those who are going to Join are first timers, to make things little easier , might as well organise playdate sort of thing initially, where kids can play with each other , while Mums chat to know each other !! As we progress, we can organise more personalied activities ... What do you say ?

8. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

will try to my sister along!!!

9. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi Shivani,

I m all for it, though i stay in sharjah. Just let me know the venue and the date.

As you rightly said, let us get to know each other and let our kids get comfortable..then we can discuss about other events.

Hope it works.

All the best.

sangi:thumbsup

10. Shivani2009

Hi Sangi !

Glad that you liked the idea , Do check June Coffee Meet up thread as we're planning to meet wherein we can discuss it and take it forward from there !!

Cheers