1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tips:- It's Winter, How To Choose A Proper Cleanser For Men?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Buygoodeals, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Buygoodeals

Buygoodeals New IL'ite

Hey, guys~I’m Jess. I'd like to share some thoughts and recommend some facial cleanser for men. Genuinely hope this can help you.

Before choosing a cleanser, there are something you should consider. Firstly, your skin's condition,.If it is oily, dry or half-half. Whether it is sensitive or not. Secondly, the weather of your living area. If the weather is dry, then probably you should focus on moisturizing. If you are living around an industrial area, you should better choose cleanser with enhanced capability of removing dirt. These two aspects can be the key factor in choosing the cleanser most suitable for you.

Now let's check it out some of my suggestions.

1、Kiehl's - Men's Revitalizing Cleansing Gel - 250ML Overall Rating: 8/10
    [​IMG]

Personally, I was not a fan of Cleansing Gel, but not this specific item. It has vitamin which is a crucial ingredient of removing dirt, lipid and other impurities on the surface of your skin so that your skin would look brighter and healthier. It also contains caffeine and menthol, to stimulate the growth of epidermal cell, which has the function of improving elasticity of the skin. Most suitable for oil-dry or oily skin, four seasons a year.

2、Laneige - Men's pore repair cleansing cream - 150ML Overall Rating: 6.5/10
    [​IMG]

The brand--Laneige--is originally from Korea, specializing in skin care, and have been a hot brand, especially in China, for the last couple of years.

It contains particles to exfoliation---remove dead skin, and rejuvenate our complexion. According to its official introduction, it is supposed to be able to kill germs and sterilizing. However, I, for one, would not believe that. But my skin does feel refreshing after using it and the scent is really nice from my taste. Suitable for oily and mixed skin.

3、Avene - refreshing soap-free cleansing gel - 200ML Overall Rating: 8/10
    [​IMG]

Avene's drug store has a really good name and to be frankly this is my favorite around every cleanser I have ever used.

According to the official statement, it contains extractive of pumpkin seed which has the power of slow down the aging of your skin for its anti-oxygenation. Apart from that, the 200 ml capacity is also one of the reasons I recommend it. On a once per day routine, it should be enough for 3 months. Suitable for oily, acne-like skin.

Finally concluded under the bar:-

As the first step in men's skin care, cleaning work must be done and must be done correctly, for it is the basic of every following step, such as shaving and the use of lotion.

Some tips on how to use the cleanser:-

1. Chose the cleanser wisely. Take your skin condition and weather into consideration. I would recommend you to have at least two cleansers for a year, one for summer and one for winter.

2.The cleansing cream should not stay for more than one minute and a half. Otherwise, the cleanser would do more harm than good to your skin.

3.Moisturizing is the most important function, much more important than oil control and anything else. Some people tried to reduce oily by using potent oil control product. However, it will only destroy the balance of water-oil which has already existed. As long as moisturizing is done perfectly, any other existed problems will be solved.

source: Buygoodeals Tips:- It’s Winter, How to Choose a Proper Cleanser for Men?_BuyGoodeals Discount & Coupons

2. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thank for posting the products' name and details. These products are not easily available in the Indian market.
    One can also use home remedy which is good for both men and women. Using multani mitti or gram flour on face helps to remove the dead skin and the oily look.

If you do not want to get into the tedious work than grooming products for men can is a good option . Brands like Raymond, Premium, Park Avenue grooming products are the leading brands in India who offer grooming products for men.
    Park avenue soaps are good refreshing and effective cleanser for men. Its content shea butter moisturises as the tea tree oil is the best cleanser.

[​IMG]

simba1211 and NamrataSoni91 like this.
  3. Mamata1

Mamata1 New IL'ite

Thanks for this post, Jess, my boyfriend is having such a delema about to how choose winter product to clean & moisterizing, you give me a lot thoughts.
    And I'm also a fan of Buygoodeals since last month, there're a lot of tips and discunts and really easy to use.But what I like the most about Buygoodeals is their LITE version: VeryVeryCheap| Real-Time Discount Coupons & Extra Cashback from All Indian Shops ([​IMG]VeryVeryCheap| Real-Time Discount Coupons & Extra Cashback from All Indian Shops), which is a aggregator of all India discount platforms(discount, coupon, price comparison....)
    You have EVERYTHING here: REAL-TIME discounts and coupons from every deal sites and includes more than 30 online shops all over India! It automatically gathers and pushes the information to the website, with this you don't need to do price comparison any more, you don't need to check other deal, discount platforms anymore! Because VeryVeryCheap is already everything.
    Thanks again!