Thrissur ladies!

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by revathynair, May 10, 2009.

1. krissathish

krissathish New IL'ite

good to see you all, let us continue this momentum, I am recently moved to Kerala and travelling across kerala :)

2. jpm

jpm New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is jyothi, I am from thrissur....now settled at Bangalore...

3. krissathish

krissathish New IL'ite

hi jyoti
    good to see your reply
    where in Bangalore

4. neena23

neena23 New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am Aneena, from Thrissur. Thrissur is one of the beautiful districts in Kerala rich with lots of attractions. One of the most prominent attractions located in Thrissur is Athirappilly waterfalls. One of the best waterfalls located in the premises of the Western Ghats. The stunning extensive waterfalls surrounded by green lush plantations offer a wonderful experience for the visitors. Most of the best tour operators in Kerala provide cheapest Kerala tour packages which cover the main attraction of Thrissur. The travelers can set off on a jungle safari through the place where a guide leads the team through the place. Another attractive waterfall in the place is Marottichal, Vazhachal waterfalls. Chavakkad beach in Thrissur is one of the most popular beaches in Kerala offer the beautiful view of the sunset and a tranquil atmosphere for the visitors. The place houses a range of most famous pilgrim sites. Vilangankunnu is a small hillock; it is a favorite amusement park and picnic spot where we can watch the sunset and wide variety of migratory birds. Thrissur Zoo and state museum are one of the popular attractions in Thrissur where you can see a wide variety species of animals. All these attractions make Thrissur as a favorite tourist spot.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  5. RamyaSNRP

RamyaSNRP New IL'ite