1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thought after "Phone calls from Iyerviji"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deepa10, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Good one Deepa! Reminds me of my college days. Since we were not supposed to make noise during lectures, my friend wrote me a note, complaining about her room mate (who also happened to be our batch mate in the same course). To cheer her up, I too start gossiping about the same girl and asked my friend not to worry much about this girl. This practice of writing notes about the girl continued for quite some time by which we both have written pages of "wonderful" gossips about her.

Little did I know that my friend had forgotten to throw off the notes. Instead she brought them all back to her room. That night, the girl (her room mate)wanted to borrow my friend's book since she wanted to refer to the lecture notes given that day. Without thinking, my friend welcomed her to see her book. Moments after she told the girl to see her book, my friend suddenly remembered about the gossip notes. Before she could stop, the girl has opened the book and had seen all the notes written about her.:hide: Needless to say, after the particular incident, my friend and I could never look at the girl's face throughout the semester.

2. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Yes, ILT.. It happens to everyone..! even my husband sent a message to his sister instead of sending to me (when we were lovers). he told many stories to escape from her.. :) But then she got the doubt from that time itself..!! Thanks for your reply ILT...!!

3. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

@ Sofea - OOPS! I can imagine how it could have been for you.. But things which were embarrassing once becomes a matter to laugh at later stages.. It is so funny... :) Thanks for sharing your experience here..