The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@nandinimithun When you find some time, will you pls share some healthy dosa recipes. Like the one you just posted, not the white rice ones. I love dosas but try to avoid high carb foods, so always looking to substitute. I make moong dal dosa, but other than that I am not aware of most other variations. Also we ferment the rice dosa batter, what exactly do you do with these variant dosa batters, are they instant or fermented? Pls share detailed recipes. Thanks champ!!:blush:

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

haha true.. she already has a couple uninvited guests lined up, actually one!!;) she surely did a great job:lol::lol:

3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks .. I went and saw that... innocenti!
    And if it ain't innocenti, and continues to ride the allegory, the tangent could be kinky.... and not straight.

4. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Ya its a lovely company here

5. nandinimithun

@Naari sure darling will share the dosa recipes soon.... there are loads of instant dosa batters which you can prepare at home without using rice....

This word champ reminds me of my school teacher, who always used to call me “my champ”....

6. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

We are keen on how to make a dosa round shaped. Even when there is no MIL to critique the shape.
    For the low carb people (me included) the rule is No grains, No Potato, No Sugar. The mantra is No-GPS. Unfortunately there can be no dosa without grains. Or... there is usually a post-dosa penance.

Naari likes this.
  7. nandinimithun

@Naari i didnt understand the donuts, custard:relieved::sob:
    Yours and @Nonya’s conversation looks like da vinci code to me, encrypted:grinning:

Naari likes this.
  8. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

In school we had many nuns for class teachers. Sometimes they ask questions for which they can be no answer. Such as "what is the one most memorable thing you had learned this year?" asked at a 13 year old girl, who is part of a gang of inquisitive 13 year old classmates. When such questions are pointedly asked at one specific student, the student stands up, giggles a bit, takes a deep breath, hhhuumms... a bit, thinks about the consequences of dare/truth, and then lies. Good people are trouble makers. That is what they are.

nandinimithun and Naari like this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Yes, the guest sure seems & is literally 'lucky' and seems to be happy, jolly & like.. :) of course in our imagination may I add:blush:

I will let the prof do the explaining for you @nandinimithun

10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Good night ladies!! Off to bed now:sleeping1: See you tomorrow lovely ladies:ciao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.