The story of Chi Chi the Golden Retriever who lost all 4 paws ..happy ending

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Chi Chi's story restores ones faith in human nature despite the trauma she had to suffer under one set of humans. Viewing the visuals and looking at those lovely eyes so full of love really brings tears ....Thankfully some good hearted folks helped to bring her back to some semblance of normalcy.Any dog lover who reads this will find it heart breaking ....but anyway a happy ending awaited her and ended her misery.....read on ...

Dog Rescued From Meat Market Lost All 4 Paws, But Not Her Spirit
    Despite hard times, this dog never stopped wagging her tail. After two months in a veterinary clinic in Seoul, South Korea, a 2-year-old Golden Retriever Chi Chi...

Read the entire article here: Dog Rescued From Meat Market Lost All 4 Paws, But Not Her Spirit

iyerviji and Lathasv like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi @paulina :)
    First of all, Thanks to ARME to rescued Chi Chi from meat market trash bin.Hmm, we can't expect kindness from butchers.Really a great inspirational story and made me sad how lovely ( Chi Chi means lovely )suffered by inhuman treatment of butchers.I'm happy now she is happy under care of nice people. The words said by Megan " Chi Chi loves people and she is happy despite what happened in her past" makes me tears in eyes. Thank you for sharing with animal lovers like me :)

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very inspiring and touching story Paulina dear. Glad that she is under care of nice people. Thanks for sharing her story

4. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Paulina,

Thank for sharing this. I cannot understand how cruel people can be. Imagine what pain the poor thing would have been in.

I am glad she found a loving home finally.

Regards
    Uma

5. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Uma....truly such a heart rending story.I first saw the item with the picture in The Hindu newspaper.Then I went to Google and found out the details.All dog lovers will be interested so I started this thread .Glad you replied .Views were many but very seldom do members respond with a few lines!!

6. Phytoscience

Phytoscience New IL'ite

The most well-known advertising agency for PSA is Google Adwords. Through Google adwords you can get your ads appear in the Google search results and you pay only for the clicks on your ads. For More Visit

…………………………………………………………………………

SEO Training