1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The miracle of my pencil-case!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Feb 18, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Just when I stood at the cross-roads in a bewildered manner...I heard a very familiar voice behind me. With all the hope possible, I turned across to see who was there?! It was our school 'ayah'.

An epitome of sincerity that she was, she had followed me all the way, trying her best to catch up pace with me, just to give me my pencil-case, left back in haste. (Remember I was completing my home-work..sitting on the cement bench?)

On sighting her, this Mr. Nightmare--whose babbles and stagerring gait were strange-- disappeared in no time. I heaved a big sigh of relief and told her about my 'adventure'. Giving out a big laughter she directed me the way to my house and told me never ever to venture out like this anymore!!!

I took the pencil-case to put it inside my bag..by mistake it fell off my hands, with all it's contents scattered around. As I was gathering my 'camel' pencil,''Mickey' eraser, pink sharpener and Lo! what was it?! Yes, it was my 'Diva's wooden statue.

'SHE' had stepped in the right time and rescued me. What do you say????

Sarasvadivus

2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Hi Saras,

It seems intersting, but I couldn't understand... Could you please give me some explanation...

3. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

I am a non-believer. [I hope that we can still be friends.]

When my son went off to college, my wife gave him a small metallic Ganesha statue. Apparently, Ganesha was very popular in the dorms during finals week. A lot of my son's American friends would come and rub Ganesha's tummy for luck, especially before finals like quantum mechanics :)

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

5. SARASVADIVU

Dear ILT,

At the outset, thanx for stepping in. I request you to take some time - off and read the blogs in their order starting with "MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HER". Then you might have a better understanding. Do keep offering me your valuable comments.
    Regards,
    Sarasvadivu

6. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Was eager to read it. Nice end :thumbsup

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sojourner,

Inspite of being a non-believer, it was genuinely cute of you to have stepped in and offering an insight.
    Thanx and why not? We can still be friends!!

Sarasvadivus

8. SARASVADIVU

Dear CL,

Your consistent encouragement is truly appreciable.
    :cheers
    Sarasvadivu

9. SARASVADIVU

Hey 'Icy Gal',

thanx with a caplital "T"!!
    :cheers
    Saras

10. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

Glad to see you write this.

I run into this problem (my non-belief and their belief) with a large number of people I come across. Rather surprisingly, there are at least two other non-believers in IL, both men. One of them (Arunadhri) is on my friends list. I don't know quite what this means. I know of no way to contact him. I have no contact with the other handle called Natpudan. Neither of them participate in Blogs, as far as I know.

If it weren't for Coffeelover, I would have long gone to TurkministanLadies.com :)