1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The GIFT of the ....Mindis????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi shan,

Great to see you again in snippets. Like Chitvish says it feels like the good old times indeed.:)

You are so right..sometimes our nature gives us away.LOL.how can anyone pamper a person who cannot lie down,nah?

Btw what is this story about the two deers? Please enlighten me:-:)

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha mansi thanks!
    I guess we all have our awwwwww moments:):):)

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear C,

Of course, all good things come to an end.
    Probably ,that is why we consider them as good.if they always happened it would be ordinary and nothing to blog about, surely .:)

Hahaha I liked the ''spilling over "part.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Next time when V is in town, i will give you a call..he is a better story teller than me.

so true, lot of his friends tell me that he cooks so well, and i tell them that he has never cooked for me.. and he goes ahead and tells them that some people cannot relinquish their control over their domain (kitchen) and expect to be pampered..it is easier picking up the phone for a phone delivery than getting into the domain..:rant

Me too feels good coming back..but i was always here, reading you know thatttttt.

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    It made me jump( thanks to the strong foundation) with joy seeing your post!! Alovely one dear !!! When I am in my teens I used to read this story again and again , imagining to get a loving DH like this. My DH, though a loving one. that comes out in odd times !!!
    When I suffer from serious pain or something, he would say,"need not strain yourself cook a simple one like rasam curry that will do " W hen I am in a mood to cook an elaborate meal , singing like aheroine imgining my DH reaction when he sees his favourite dishes , he would come with a lunch pack!!!! All my dreams would be shattered . What to do?Sometimes,in my irritating mood mention the short story. he would cooment you do not have along hair like the maggi !!! I would grunt my teeth and keep quiet.
    Hope your holidays went on well.
    with love
    pad

1 person likes this.
  6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Was just going awwww..... at your post and wondering how long it had been since I had had my last such moment. Just as I was saying that mentally I got a call from the kitchen asking what I wanted to eat - the stuff was taken out of the frig, mixed in a bowl and microwaved and handed over to me. Looks like it was my day to say awwww........ more than once yesterday. Well aches and pains do deserve some compensation, don't they????? :-D So let us enjoy these moments whenever they pop up and then wait for the next such moment. :)

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

i have not rad the story, but a great one, what love between the two eh

And i must say u are lucky to have such a caring husband.Touched tot he core.

But then he too is lucky to get our dear sweet Mindi eh ! Made for each other ? Sure and i think all the ilites will agree to that.

God bless u both, and may it be this way always.

Regards

kamal

8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    Even though you told your DH not to bother about sending you a packed lunch, It shows his concern and love for you that in spite his busy schedule in the office he sent the lunch packet.
    Would like to read more about your visit to Thailand.
    Love,
    PS

9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hi Mindi..
    so the 2nd honey moon in Thailand???.. why without daughter at home its honeymooning for you everyday with hubby..
    and he is so cute that after all this pampering he continues to do such cute AAAAA...........WWWWW stuff..he is amazing... but then all amazing things need to be done rarely to remain amazing...
    I think all men after a certain stage in marriage do these so AAA.....WWW things which put us wives on the back foot.. is it because its so rarely done????... noooo I think its just a another way to express "love"...
    and I LOved your post!!!!..
    Kerman

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi
    What a delightful and heart warming snippet.
    Enjoyed the love and care both and your husband showed for each other. It was like walking in a garden of flowers breathing in the lovely scents and just letting the mind realx. A very very beautiful incident. i am so glad you shared this moment with us all.

Yes, flowers and candy and diamond are no match to these acts shown by our husbands. They carry much more profound messages.

I have no more words to describe how lovely I felt inside reading this. Enjoyed it very very much!

2 people like this.