1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Corpse's Love Story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jun 15, 2018.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 11

Possess Rita is the right option, I know. That’s the only way to enter in my lost life again. First I should know What is Vinod thinking about me and Rita. Is he really missing me? Will he accept Rita? Should I say Vinod that its me who is trying to get back to him!! Will he be scared???

Give me my life back God!

I know my pleading will go to dead man ears. No one can see me. No one can feel me. No one can hear me. Being alive is much better than what death can cause to you. After hearing me out no one even should think of death, sucide… Never!!

Do you know how after life is? You are calculated on your karmas!! How much good and bad that you have done in your life is counted, calculated and you are questioned. You will feel ashamed to answer for all the bad and sins you have committed. You will not be able to face the questioners. The punishment for the bad is not immediate. There is always a procedure for everything. Not only here .. everywhere. Its better to stand in a Government office queue than the queue here as you will be asked to wait for so long!! That feeling of guilt after being dead and calculating your life time deeds are even worse. Imagine a day where you are questioned while eating, standing, sitting? Do you think heaven is easy??

There are couple of days as per your sins count and calculation you will be judged where to be sent!! All your after life to be in hell or heaven. Post the calculations you are not immediately sent there.. be in hell or heaven!! It will take time, its like a reservation!! You should reserve your space and you will be given a date to report there life there all you AFTER LIFE.

The in between time from death till the permanent place in HELL / HEAVEN is the time where we spirits don’t know what to do and where to do!! Most of the bad spirits use that period of time to possess others and do much more. Some try to possess till they reach their goal. Some doesn’t possess as well. They just stay silent. Even the karmas, bad and good done during your wait period is calculated and punished. Post all the punishment is done they take the next birth and that’s a rebirth.

Life is not easy while alive or dead.. everything is misery only!!

Now I had been good all my life while I was alive!! Thanks to the bring up of my parents and relatives. I have been given a place in Heaven. Before that I have an option to take a body to live permanently. That is what I want to do now. Iam trying to chose a body!! I want a body to be take and life my life again. I cannot be reborn.. I will not even try to!! But… I will live with my Vinod all my after life too.. I cant let him go!.. I want to see my daughter grow. I want to see her happy. I want all the love and care from both the families. For my selfishness I can utilize anything and everything.

After meeting the dead souls, I feel I was doing great while I was alive. I had been good. But the only mistake that I was questioned and I was answerable was the pain and agony that I had given to my parents after leaving my home with Vinod. And after the families acceptance whole hearted I am not punishable for even that.

I want to have a life in some one’s body where I will be loved by all.

Rita is the right choice. The initial step is to find out if my husband likes Rita or not. If she can enter his life again… I can do that using Rita..

That’s my next step.

Please dear friends do understand to be do good, be good in every and any way to others and your self. That way.. you can return back to your life .. Like what I am planning to do now!!!

I will enter my life.. Rita.. here I come to you now!!

VinuthaS and Vedhavalli like this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

3. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Nice , especially life is misery alive or after dead is true .

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 12

Its not easy to get adapted to live in some ones body!! Actually its worse than the fact of using some ones rest room, you may or may not like it!!

But i have to go with that option! And thats what it is all about now. I need to be with my daughter and my husband. What more am i supposed to do?

As if I ever have another option!!

I always had that feeling that Vinod had a soft corner for Rita. He was true to me in all means but may be that first love was always there. Why not let me try and see to know if Rita is interested to start her life with Vinod or will she be ready to take care of my daughter??

In Vinod's room...

Holding Megha's picture he was staring for a long time. It was just like yesterday he had met her and fell in love with and didnt even count the days for how long he lived with her... and now she is gone!!

He looked at the bed beside her, where she always slept on one side, as if she was looking at his face. That place is empty now..

With heart filled sadness he was starring at the celing when his mom entered his room. She offered him some milk and she checked with him if he was busy.. " No Ma , Iam fine and free!! Please tell me..!!"

"Atleast for the sake of your daughter, you should think of starting a life again!.. I mean to say...", before she could even complete the sentence, he stopped her!! "Another marriage??? How could you even think of that??", questioned Vinod.

"Listen, Vino!! Its painful!! Not only for you, even for us. We never wanted our kids to go out of our custom and get married. You did that. But that didnt stop us from loving Megha! As a person, mother, daugter and daughter in law she was a wonderful person. In fact, even we doubt if we would have not git a better match like her for you!!

She was very understanding and down to earth girl.. What to do now? Was it was all expected or predicted? Life has to move on!! We cannot see you be this way!!

We were the people who said NO to even RITA.. , but now.. we feel, may be, we can talk to her if you agree.. ", as she completed the sentence.. Vinod got up!

"Amma.. may be you can find a mother for Deesha.. may be not a wife for me.. I dont think i need one.. Sorry to say.. I might need a bed mate.. not a soul mate.. I dont think if any one can replace Megha!!

The life with her was very less.. but.. the love and the traces that she has left in my life cannot be replaced!!", Vinod walked away!!

Shirley and Michael wanted to get these straight!! They wanted to talk to Vishwanth, Kamala and Manav!!

They all met on a sunday afternoon for lunch. Slowly Michael started the topic..."Vishwanth & Kamala ji.. we dont know if this is the right thing to talk to,, may be at this point of time.. Actually we were thinking of looking for an Alliance for Anitha and she was not ready for any thing when Vinod's life is a question mark!!

We then thought to check with you all.. is it ok to look for an Alliance for Vinod.. for the betterment for Deesha too!!".

Vishwanath and Kamala looked at each other. Michael and Shirley were puzzled!! Did they speak anything wrong?? Was it too much to ask.. afterall it was their son's life and they are checking with them as they have their grand daughter too!!

'" We are glad, that you both opened up this topic!! What had happened.. has happened.. no matter what ever we do we are not going to get our daughter back, neither Deesha will get her mother back!!..

We are happy for the matter that, you both treated Megha not like a daughter in law but as a daughter itself... which we cannot thank you enough!!

Definetely.. we need to look for options to see what needs to be done next.. for both Deesha and Vinod.. Life has to move on!! But, can we request to have our grand daughter with us.. and you can go ahead and get Vinod Married??", Vishwanath completed.. leaving everyone in absolute silence.

Arunarc, VinuthaS and lazy like this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sapthu

Nice to see you coming back to complete this story for your fans.:relieved:
    I had forgotten the story which i had read it before, had to read them again but it was worth it.
    Now wish to see if Megha will enter into rita and live her life, what will be vinod's decision on 2nd marriage....

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 13

Manav pitched in the conversation, " I was actually about to say.... Vinod has all the rights to get remarried. Its his life. He shouldnt be wasting his life being along just for Deesha. She is our daughter too.. we can take care of her... ."

Vinod did not like this idea. "First I am not even interested in this topic of marriage. Why are even going upto the level of getting me married and then talking about taking my daughter away from me...

"No .. not taking Deesha from you!! its about giving you space to live your life..., confirmed Kamla.

"What space? Leaving my daughter is called space? Do you all think that is all I want??

There is no life for me without Megha. We did spend a very little time to understand each other but, she trusted me and came with me holding my hand at the one word i said. We just spend about 3 years together, even, in any one's wildest dreams they wouldnt had been happier as the way we were. Its more than enough. I know i am depressed. If that is what is making you all think, that i need a companion, NO.. a big No.. I want to live rest of my life for Deesha!!

Lets make it final!", ended Vinod.

"This is not how you speak Vinod while the elders are speaking!!", warned Michael.

"Sorry pa!! Its my life. I dont want you all to interfere and make it more miserable for me. End of the day, I am involved and i need to live it!!", explained Vinod.

"Finally, let me break the ice!! We had met Rita's family! We spoke to them and they are happy to give Rita for Vinod. May be it have had happened earlier. But, now i feel its a good decision from both our ends.

Rita is absolutely fine with Deesha and has promised that she will take care of her as her own daughter", completed Shirley.

"What.............????? Why did you all speak to Rita??? No one ever bothered to ask me??" Screamed Vinod.

Now who wants to listen to what Vinod says, Megha thought!! Actually this is the right time. May be I should see to that he gets married to Rita and i will live in her.

Can i try and talk to Vinod. May be try and get in touch with him?? Megha was thinking and making plans to get back to her life back.

After the discussion everyone left. In fact, it was already decided, this time its not going be Vinod's choice. Its not going to be the way he wants. He will now have to listen to what his parents say. But they have now accepted and agreed to get him married to the girl of choice.. yes his choice that he is not interested any more..

Feeling annoyed, Vinod went out with his friends. He went for a long drive and then for a movie. he had discussion with his friends. He nevre wanted to talk about what was happening at home. As planned he was getting his mechanic shop ready and wanted to start off his business again. The most loving profile that he wanted to do all his life.

He was working for a company just for Megha, to run his family. He studied MBA for the sake of his dad. But no one wanted to listen to what was his interests and now its his time to live what he wants. Atleast there was no ojection or obligation regarding this topic now. Every one are busy with so many other unwanted things.. Unwanted was -- RITA and REMARRIAGE.

After meeting and sending off his friends, Vinod drove back. Cars.. that was his interests since childhood. He loved and dreamt about them. He imagined how could he design and play with their engines. He was in his higher secondary education and that was the time he met a mechanic - Guru.

Guru had a car mechanic shed near his school. Passing by everyday, Vinod couldnt stop entering there once to see what was Guru doing. With simple interactions, Guru and Vinod became close and regularly Vinod started visiting Guru and concentrated more on the cars and the engines and their interiors.

One such day, during his visit to Guru's mechanic shop, they got a new car. A LANCER black car which came for servicing. On seeing the car, Vinod was interested. It was a car of a Sub Registrar of that area. After about two days of checking the car, Guru requested Vinod to drop the car back to the owner and thats when he met Rita. Sub Registrar David's only daughter. She was in her school days and of the same age as Vinod.

Later, that year, Vinod applied for his college and he joined the evening college and to his suprise Rita was in his class. Slowly their meeting and chatting became more and soon they were in love!

Life with Rita and thinking of the past got butterflies to Vinod.

Arunarc and VinuthaS like this.
  8. creativemumma

Waiting for the next part

9. creativemumma

Any ideas on continuing the story?