1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 8

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 18, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 8​

This is the time I had to interupt. "Could you please tell me what you guys are upto?"

"How did you come inside? And its our business, now leave from here Megha", Said Manav.

"How could I? For your police trails you are trying to pledge my life into risk. Vinod is not your toy, Anna."

"Megha, just relax. We shall look into it. I am sure all will be fine. I promise. I will be safe and sound," confirmed Vinod.

Vinod excused himself and took me into our room. He explained, " See Megha. you know me. My whole world revolves around you and baby. I cannot do anything that would risk either of us.

Just remember now Rita is in danger. She has to be safely handed over to her parents. I just dont have any soft corner on her. But, its for me she is in a trap.

Now you tell me what should I do? Should I leave her to die in Ranga's custody or should I save her? Even if anything happens to her, it wouldn't stop. Ranga will come in search of other resources to get me. Do you want to put everyone into issues and traps just for the sake of saving me?

You don't know your brother as what in his profession. Believe me. He plans too good and nothing will come for me. I will be all fine."

That assurance was not enough. I just needed some more. I just didnt understand how to sort it out. I knew Manav or Vinod will never listen to me. It is going to too hard to convince them. May be, I am selfish. At the stake of my Vinod’s life I will never risk anything. If anything bad has to happen everything will happen to me. I was well determined.

Manav laid down his plan. Rita's parents provided the information about where Ranga wanted to meet Vinod. It will be in one old factory near Kasimedu. Both my brother and Vinod were to leave to Chennai that day. I wanted to go with them too.

I fought with them so badly. Finally Manav and Vinod agreed for me to come to Chennai. They informed that Vinod was going on a official visit. But even my MIL and Mom joined in.

Baby was just three months old. I would say even lesser than that. So all of us first went to my home. Then after a short refreshment Vinod and Manav left. I had to reluctantly decide to follow them. I was scared though. I knew that Manav has arranged all necessary police forces to keep everything under control. But, both their lives are important for me. Vinod is taking a major risk. I decided to follow.

They first went in a car and then Vinod was dropped in a location. Manav left from there. I was following them in a call taxi. Later after 2 - 3 mins of wait Vinod was picked up in a car. It was a red Maruthi car. I could see two people inside.

The car took Vinod into some small streets and then came to a halt. I asked the cab driver to stop few meters away so that I can get inside unnoticed. I slowly sneaked inside. I could hear the conversation. I could hear Vinod shouting "leave me".

"So, Boss. We are meeting after a very long time right? So how is life? When we trapped your gal you came in search of us ,.. huh?", spoke one of the lean figured man.

I could see a girl tied and her face was not clearly visible.

"Now what do you want? Leave her free. Its me you want right?," Vinod spoke up.

"That is not so easy dear Boss. You made me run for my life. You ruined my base and I am on the streets. I escaped from the jail looking out for you. You are brainy though. I know.. thats why it took some time to track you down.

I am not a fool to let you or the girl go dear X boss. I will ensure you too enjoy the pain I went through all these years because of you.

You could have spoken to me rather without a prior warning you handed me over to tat Funckin' police guy. My next target is he. Wait let me finish you off and I can get over him.", the man gave a hearty laugh.

All of a sudden there was huge shooting sound. It was full of gun and bullets. MY brother was in. I could see his police force swarm like bees and surround the place. I was sure my Vinod will be safe.

It was highly unexpected when that lean man picked up his gun and shot again the girl. Rita was shot. I was not sure where it hit her, she wriggled and closed her eyes. I could hear Vinod screaming her name and Manav was busy with those 4 guys.

Vinod lifted Rita and screamed, "she is still alive Manav" and he replied back, "rush to the car immediately and you take her out of here."

I could see Vinod running to the car with Rita on his shoulders. And there was a stout man who came behind Vinod to shoot him off. I wanted to save VInod. I gave a scream. Hearing me both Vinod and Manav froze and without understanding the next second of danger, they stood. The man picked up his gun to hit Vinod and I gave in my way to save my Vinod. All I remember was I fell down unconscious.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Great going Sapthu.. So Megha sacrificed her life to save Vinod is it.. Looking forward to the next episode..

3. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

feeling bad after reading this episode........................

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

so megha is gone?!!!!!!!!! :-(

5. Niviadaswani

Niviadaswani Silver IL'ite

nice episode!!!waiting for the next!

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Oh dear! WHat happened to Megha?????

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

OOOOH my God.... Wat happened to Megha...

8. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

OMG!! What happened to her??? Please post the next one soon.. Eager to read!!

9. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Such a suspense....
    Waiting for next post.

Shanti