1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 11 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 18, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007

2. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

3. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain

4. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Debugged

Dear Sridhar,

So we are off to debug! Khan misspent a wreath besides another pricey champagne. Poor chap! :evil:

If love was in the air of the last episode, this episode's air was fragrant with success. Sethu's ESP seemed too fictitious in the beginning, but coupled with his rationale it did impress me later on. Swetha is just a cherry-eyed beauty..brain is something she does not seem to have made much use of..haha. So letsc wat sharada is upto! waiting for next wednesday! (last week it was friday and today is thursday and so i guessed next week's episode will be out by wednesday!) :tongue

One more hurdle crossed, meaning we are one more knot nearer to the end and its not making me all that happy!! I want to read more and more and more. Made a great reading sridhar. Thankyou!

5. varalotti

Prathiba, Did you read my note about this episode in the last one?

Dear Prathiba,
    I am not going to say "Thank you for your nice words" as some of my friends tell me that it has become a hackneyed cliche.
    I would rather say I am delighted by your prompt words of praise which mean a lot to me.
    I am sorry to say that your guess about the next episode coming out on Wednesday is wrong. See the last post of mine in 10th episode.
    You know something, Prathiba, even I feel sad about the serial coming to an end. This was a convenient platform for me to meet and discuss various things with all my friends.
    But when one door closes, surely another will open. Let's wait and see.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Noted, Sir

Dear Sridhar,

I read the episode before u posted the note and immediately responded. Noted about the delay in the next episode. SIGH! You have a nice time till then. I read from one of you posts that you would be in namma bengaluru. hmm. that makes me envy you! i am sure you have planned to open the door with another of your interesting pieces of writing next!
    Take care

Regards,
    Prathibha

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  7. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Thank you for posting the serial two days in advance.While Sethu’s ESP worked and S&S escaped from the blast….aaah…what a relief….I wanted to rush to the scene and give a bear hug to Sethu!
    There is a popular adage that the criminal leaves some evidence at the place where the crime took place. Khan is no exception.
    Sure the success of S&S is in sight and so is the end of this serial…
    Sorry if I am inquisitive, tell me how you strike a balance between your profession (CA) and your passion(Writing)?
    Hats off to you!!

Regards
    USHA

8. varalotti

Striking a Balance! Thanks Usha!

Dear Usha,
    thanks for the prompt response. I am happy to see that as the serial reaches its ends many ILites would like to hug, fall in love with Sethu.
    Now as to striking a balance, I have a theory that your passion should be as far away from your profession as possible. In our profession we work for money. We have one eye on the clock and another on the work. But in your activity of passion there is no ulterior motive involved.
    If your pofession is hard then your passion has to be soft so that the balancing act is happy and painless.
    But that's my theory. I believe in contrast match in dressing.
    That's why I wrote in the preface to my book that we part time writers have an unfair advantage over full time writers. Because we do not have to gain anything by our writing apart from kind words of praise from good, discerning readers like you.
    The next episode will be the last episode. Thanks for being with me through and through.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

dear varalotti,
    this is also very exciting episode. People who face many dangers seem to get some kind of ESP. May be that is the reason for Sethu's feelings of danger. I am so sad that the story is nearing the climax, but this is not a mega serial to drag on and on. Thanks for that. You have taken us all in a roller coaster. Good going.
    I was also thinking, like the Tamil magazines, you have also released the episode earlier.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo

10. varalotti

I am also sad, Varloo!

Dear Varloo,
    I am also sad that the serial is going to end soon. Yes, the next episode will be the last. I took the opinion of all the ILites when I decided on the number of episodes. I remember that it was Meena who suggested that I should finish the serial in 12 to 15 episodes. Like The Haunted House I am finishing it in 12 episodes.
    As the next episode will be posted with a delay of 2 days I posted this episode two days in advance. A simple law of compensation.
    I am glad that you liked the episode.
    regards,
    varalotti