1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil dubbing for English movies in regional channels

Discussion in 'TV' started by Dhivya5, Jul 9, 2012.

Woman are most happy:

1. Before Marriage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. After Marriage

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dhivya5

Dhivya5 Gold IL'ite

Nowadays major of the English films are dubbed in Tamil by most of the regional channels. They might be helpful to understand the movie better but the language of some humorous characters are dubbed in a very local language that is completely not advisable to use at home. It inspires small kids to catch up that type of language easily. Also i personally feel that the quality or the depth of the film gets spoiled due to this. If the dubbing is done in sync with the real dialogues in the film then i think there would be no such issue. Please express your views regarding this issue.:coffee

2. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Those dubbed movie channels are basically for Rural areas who can not understand the accent thoroughly. Again its parents decision which film/series to be watched or not.

personally I love Geographic and Discovery channels in regional language which help children to learn quickly

3. Dhivya5

Dhivya5 Gold IL'ite

yeah i completely agree with you but i opined about some animated movies which kids like to see. I didn't mention about the geographic or discovery channels.

4. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Children are able to learn quickly so it is good if they watch in natural format rather dubbed. Regarding lip sync, disturbs only us not the children :)