Tamil App To Learn Tamil Quickly

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by stone, Dec 26, 2011.

1. stone

stone New IL'ite

Hi,

Tamil App.jpg

"Tamil Alphabets 2" app is a great choice for the preschool and kindergarten children to learn or for the parents to teach 'Tamil Letters' easily and quickly. This application is used for the kids to improve their listening and speaking skills while having fun.

There are two hundred and sixteen Vowel Consonants (Uyirmei Ezhuthukal) Tamil letters included in this application.

Please download our “Tamil Alphabets 1” app for learning twelve vowels (Uyir Ezhuthukal), eighteen consonants (Mei Ezhuthukal), and one character, the Aytam.

The features included in this "Tamil Alphabets 2" app are mentioned below:

1. Vowel Consonants (Uyirmei Ezhuthukal) :

•It is a combination of Vowels and Consonants. It has two hundred and sixteen letters. On click each letter in this module is depicted bigger in size.

•At the center of the bottom, it contains the button named 'Vilakkam'. When the user clicks this button, it displays a word that has a letter and a picture that word for easy understanding.

•A sound system is introduced on click of a 'Vilakkam' button, its very helpful for the kids to learn it more interactively.

•There are two more fields are added at the bottom, it helps to display the forward and backward letter that has a letter.

Download Visit:
    App Store - TamilAlphabets2

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Wow this is great app ... i really appreciate your initiative to share with us .... good time i found as i can teach my son tamil and he loves my iphone ... so play and work goes well .... thank you so much

3. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

I see some Tamil language apps are available for Android mobiles also.