1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sunkan's Article in The Hindu

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by varalotti, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear cheer,
    i see u live in canada, why dont u write abt the ecological problem there and how they solve it, as no plants come there, is my perception, and one lady had given she grows karuveppilai inside her home which has a heater, and so she was able to save the karuveppilai which lost for sometime due to fungus in the root, i am happy u like my pic and my article...regards sunkan

10 people like this.
  2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear mohana,
    thanku for ur wishes, i am sure with all u people's encouragement i would be able to bring out more....regards sunkan

1 person likes this.
  3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sreelatha,
    may ur command be fulfilled, hope to really catch u all with small snippets of life, thanku forur cheering, regards sundari kannan

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan
    My heartiest congratulations on getting your timely article published in one of the most prestigious newspapers, The Hindu. We all know how quality conscious The Hindu is and being recognised by it speaks volumes of your inherent talent.
    I am happy that it has been highlighted in IL by no less a person than Varalotti himself. I have always found him to be very warm and encouraging towards his fellow writers including me. Thanks to him, this post is on top of the most popular threads!
    It is also a matter of joy that Sunkan is not just name in but it has lovely face too!:)
    May you grow from strength to strength!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    have u forgotten to tread this path of IL, i dont find u here at all, what happened to all that splash, any way miss u a lot here in IL hope to see more of ur threads and encouragement thanku for ur best wishes sk

6. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundari,

Congrats and am very happy to see a beautiful and a timely write-up.
    Its happening all over Sundari. My heart bleeds to see such beautiful Gulmohar's and other huges trees come down so very often these days.
    I do regret to see Blore grow into a concrete jungle.
    the last time we travelled on the Nandi corridor road for a drive and ended up going all along Bannerghatta road and places around METRO and was shocked to see such huge apt complexes being constructed - it's on huge area and tooo many floors; wonder about the quality and security of these blocks. Atleast it looks like a hell-hole for me. scares me sometimes.
    You've gone into such details and I'm sure a lot of readers would be happy you've voiced our own opinions. I was also glad to see your picture there and hey, you look smart.

Love,

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku for ur compliment, and i am going thru what i have written an apartment next door shows u what chaos u face, when rules are broken, concrete brick showers sometime, and the sanitary line is in splits in our road, if in one 10member familythat is a house, every where 250 is going to stay then imagine the morning rush, and how the load can be taken by a sanitary line laid some 30yrs ago..and water dont ask i dont know what i am going to face once the building over and consumption starts...any way it is going into deaf years, want to run away but where....regards sunkan

8. latha_sasi

latha_sasi Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,
    Congrats on your article in the hindu.Its so true.I remember Bangalore as a city of gardens and greenary.But no longer....Its now buildings and people crowded everywhere.....
    Lets All "Arise and Awake" to change this situation !

Regards
    Latha Sasidharan
    :wave

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku latha,
    in joining my crusade, i know if all pool in, with their ownsurroundings may be we may come up with something later atleast, regards sunkan

10. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan

Its nice to see ur article and of course ur foto too.

congratulations!!!