Suggestions Needed For Exp. Gynaec..esp For Complicated Cases..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sweety82, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

dear all,
    I am looking for best and experienced gynaecologists in chennai, who will monitor preconception and pregnancy health in a responsible and pleasant manner. i have incompetent cervix...because i failed on my decisions before. i got a tragic baby loss twice first in a big named adyar hospital near petrol bunk (hope you hv understood...the doctor was v. very rude to me even at the time of baby loss, while taking out the placenta....i dont want to mention the name. if u hv a complicated pregnancy pls dont go there)..and second a fertility centre in chromepet (the doctor was good but at the last moment of complication, she was looking after other patients for general checkup...after baby's still birth, she came) that fertility centre is a one man show...only one doctor takes care of everything in a round)..i know different doctor may suit for different patients..i need your suggestions not sharing from the internet info. please but from your own experience...i am confused...where to go.....i welcome any suggestion here, which is precious to me..pls dont worry..i wont blame anyone for any suggestion for doctor after my consultation because I AM going to make a decision. Thank you

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry about your loss sweety.
    I don't have much experience with many doctors. For pregnancy based full care you might need a hospital with few doctors and with proper facilities. Its not a one man show. I heard good reviews with Seethapathi Clinic and Evk hospital. Don't know how much they are into high risk care. You might need to visit few hospitals and doctors to make a final call.
    Check out in Chennai sub forum and in pregnancy section too.
    Take care. All the best.

3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much @Vasumathy ..You mean EV Kalyani hospital right? When i was there once, i wanted to meet Dr. Geetha Arjun but her assistant Dr. Sowmya only attended. I dont know if Dr. Geetha is giving consultation now. But i heard it is a good hospital. I wish i hv to visit Seethapathi clinic now i heard it is a very old clinic..Thanks for the suggestion.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That's right. Evk is EV Kalyani.
    Now evk is undertaken by Seethapathi Clinic. Dr Geetha Arjun don't come there. But Dr.Uma ram visits. She's busy one. Difficult to get her appointment.
    All the best.