suggestion on bridal shopping

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by avi09, Jun 4, 2011.

1. avi09

avi09 New IL'ite

Hello to All of you :)

Am very new to this site and this is my first post!!

Am getting married this november. And i am in need of many valuable tips from all you experienced ppl..

I stay in delhi and want to know which are the good shops to buy wedding suits,saarees, lehngas,lingeries,accessories,sandals and all many stuffs.

Also suggest me some good parlour to get my makeup done. I checked Aashmeen munjal's parlour in south delhi and found it interesting to get my makeup done on the D-day..still need your suggestions to decide on..

PLz plz plz help me..am really very excited but don't know how to start for the shopping as my family do not stay with me here and so i have to manage most of the things on my own..

Thanks guys! Eagerly waiting for your specific suggestions!!:)

- Avi

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Avi,

Congratulations on ur wedding:hiya
    And welcome to our family:)

I donno much about shops i delhi but do take care of ur skin much by eating more raw vegetables and fruits.Avoid consumption of fried foods much and drink plenty of water.
    Eat hand of sprouts daily to get that extra glow on ur face.

Have a happy shopping.

Go GREEN
    Cheer:thumbsup
    'SS'

3. avi09

avi09 New IL'ite

Hi Spuppala,

Thank you so mch for these suggestions! Really good to start with....:thumbsup

I have recently joined Yoga classes and they seem to be quiet good for mental peace and health!!..

Being working..am only left with Saturdays and Sundays and so want to utilize them effectively...

Also wanted to know some designer boutiques to get stich my suits and saree blouses!!

I really appreciate your advice! :goodidea:

Thanks a lot dear...

-Avi

4. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Avi,

Do start taking care of your hair also from now itself..Apply hair packs twice a week atleast and make the hair just look like a waterfall:)

Exercise daily at least for 30 minutes .You knw exercise will make your skin toxin free and look radiant.Just go for a casual walk whenever possible if you cant get up early in the mornings.
    Morning for brkfast you can chose veggies and fruits instead of cooked food.
    Eat handul of almonds and walnuts daily.
    Eat an apple daily and 2 carrots you cant believe the glow will just come in to u

And also do take care of your feet.Regular pedicure(can be of home done) is a must :)

Get the blouses stitched from a professional and all the very best :)

Go GREEN
    Cheer:thumbsup
    'SS'

5. avi09

avi09 New IL'ite

Hi Spuppala,

thanx for a superb reply! I will start following them from tomorrow itself and will keep on updating on them!

Also can you tell me, I have long hairs and want to go for rebonding,,I have few grey hairs...shold i go for rebonding or not.

If you suggest then il search for some good parlor to get this done!
    For grey hair prevention am using hena..but not happy with the results!! have checked out other forums on this site and found them useful..will try to follow them!

Wat abt the Shampoo and Conditioner..am using Loreal Total Repair 5?

Which hair mask you talking about..can you please give the details..

Thnx dear!! I know am sounding lyk a kid..but i have no idea about beauty tips as i generally dnt use any.. :hide:
    Bt really impressed by ur suggestions :bowdown

Thnkieuuuuuu so mch...

Luv
    -Avi

6. avi09

avi09 New IL'ite

Hey guys..

Pour in your comments..i really want to know good shopping places for brides...in delhi...help me out..to quick start my shopping...
    and also any good designer boutique in delhi..

Regards,
    Avi