suggest me a nice gynec in doha

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by riturakesh, May 19, 2012.

1. riturakesh

riturakesh New IL'ite

hello everyone !!!
    i m new to qatar... so dont know much abt qatar.....hope u all help me to find a gud indian gyenec.... i have heard abt dr. khudesia but i m scared abt reception n waiting..... some more suggetions plsss....and tell me about govt. hospital experience?? for deleivery....

Thanx

2. Anamtvm

Anamtvm Silver IL'ite

Hi Ritu,

Welcome to Qatar :) !!

I am currently consulting Dr.Sonia Abu Saba at El-Emadi Hospital, she is really really good, she would listen to all you very well, will not give you unnecessary tension like some others, shes Lebanese having experience in US n Australia. IF you have insurance, the consulting fee wouldnt be a problem, otherwise its 150QR for consultation plus 300QR for ultrasound etc, But I never have to wait to see her, because I go either by 8:45 am and get the first or second token, the clinic starts at 9am, and from 5-9pm, or i go in the evenings around 7:30, other times you might have to wait for some time. But i like the hospital, the nurses n even the lab technicians.

i have been to other indian doctors here, with whom i didnt have a good experience,
    i like the gynec at focus medical centre near gulf cinema signal, she is also very caring, i dont knnow abt the consulting fees, since i have insurance.

or the gynecs at Al-Ahli Dr Sujathaaa, Dr.Rizwi are the best,

hope u find a good gynec soon
    takecare

3. riturakesh

riturakesh New IL'ite

Thank u very much dear... u have been so kind to me.... actually we dont have insurence for pregnency.... so bit expensive ...rt now i m visiting appolo hospital... n today will go to govt. hospital at least i have to ragistered there rt?

so if u know somthing abt govt . hospital pls do let me know....
    will be greatfull to u...

Regards
    ritu rakesh

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Riturakesh,

You have Hamad Hospital (Government hosp) which is very good for handling delivery cases, so many of my Indian friends have gone there for their deliveries (even for their first kid)....almost 80% review about the hospital for delivery cases have been very good. Also it is not very expensive...

I have heard even Al-Ahli is good (private) for deliveries, but it might work out quite expensive.

Check out Hamad if you want, maybe anyone from IL who have had their delivery in hamad might be able to throw more light about the place.

All the best !!!

5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I have heard that Hamad is the best .But it is tough to get appointment at desired time and date.Same with Dr sujatha and rizwi.But if you want to work within the budget,Hamadis the best .And even in cases of emergencies during delivery ,whichever hospital you are in,you will be rushed to Hamad.I had my delivery in Al Ahli recently.We chose that hospital due to some personal constraints. otw we would have chosen Hamad only.