1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest A Good Book In Hindi For Highly Sensitive Person

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by imhappy, Apr 15, 2016.

1. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

Hi all!

I have one very near and dear person from my family. They are like my parents, but the thing is aunt is too much emotional. I am not judging her, I want her to be more strong and not get drowned in too many emotions.

She is always ready to help others, will go out of her reach to comfort others. On most of the time no one appreciates what she does. She gets hurts easily. I want to help her, I have tried talking with her when she is sad, but normally she gets more and more distressed. Then she gets angry and cries like anything. She is quite educated but due to her in laws problems she has become like a person who doesn't know anything.

Many a times she tries to force her decision on me and other family members. If we say no because of any unavoidable circumstances, she starts crying. I have told her to be thick skinned, but she is not listening at all. I wanted to give bhagwad gita to her, but I know she will not read it.

I want to add more. She says that to me that I have become practical whenever I try to make her understand. I feel bad but experiences of my life have led me to become like this.

We have tried sending her to psychologist but that doesn't help. So is there any good book in hindi which she can read. She cannot read english that's why hindi book.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016

2. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

No suggestions till now.