1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Success In Life.

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by ksuji, Dec 23, 2018.

1. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

If you follow all the advices that you give to others , then you will succeed in life.

2. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

My advice for successful like is ...spend less ,save more,talk less and force on your own life more.

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Now this made me think. : what is success in life?
    Is it having a own house, a car for needs, one kid/two kids as per our wish - does all this define success in life?
    Or is it having more jewels ,more money in bank account, those extra silver utensils ?
    Is it leading a healthy life till the end without any ailments and silently passing away in sleep.?
    Is it leading a life of example where others says "oh I want to be like him / her in my life"
    Is it being contented with whatever God gives us without worrying about what we don't have. ?
    #justthinking.
    Don't mistake me for deviating from the topic. I was very intrigued by the title.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Once upon a time I saw a youtube video where a Catholic priest explained this secret of life.
    We all commit sins while living the life, and at the end we have to pay for our sins. Allegedly we have a daily wage of $14.75, for each day we endure that life. When we die, the total wages earned is calculated (by God or one his accounting minions) and handed over to us. And that is when we need to "pay for our sins". Each sin has a certain price. Shoplifting is a cheap sin, while murder is obviously an expensive one.

For people who don't have enough money to pay for all the sins, they'd be asked to go back to another life, perhaps be a better, less sinful one, and endure that.

For people who could pay for all their sins, they get to skip that rebirth, and be retired to heaven. A very long life, albeit a little sinful here and there, with no major sins, should work out OK on that catholic priest's calculation.
    That is a successful life.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019