1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story of my evil mom., stillborn son and unfair situation.Help I am losing my mind

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Helpmeplease127, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Sabi127

Sabi127 Senior IL'ite

Re: Story of my evil mom., stillborn son and unfair situation.Help I am losing my min

Simplemom you are right I shpuld never have gotten involved with this brother thing. But now I have already and now my mind wont stop:-(

2. Sabi127

Sabi127 Senior IL'ite

Re: Story of my evil mom., stillborn son and unfair situation.Help I am losing my min

Rihana, Sandhya all the old members that helped me. Where are you girls?

3. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Verysorry op to hear all this.

I dont know know how parents can do this. My story is somewhat similar here and there.

I m ma mom to 4 month old and I always think if I'm a good mom to him or not.
    My past makes me doubt this.

4. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I really feel sad for you. Your mother is a truly misguided soul. It's not good to badmouth anyone, especially your own child.

Luckily God is the Final judge.

God looks at peoples thoughts, words, and actions. When people badmouth others, they usually end up getting punished.

I don't know what solid advice to give you. Right now, I am going through tough times myself, and I find it helpful to get a private journal and write snippets of things you WANT to happen in your life. Doesn't matter how big, or how small, write it from the heart. Whatever dreams are in your heart, God put in there and if you focus on those dreams, and feeling good thinking of those dreams, and enjoying your Husband and Child, I believe God will give you happier circumstances.

Things take time. We must learn to take comfort in our discomfort.

5. lalitha mansukh

lalitha mansukh New IL'ite

Thank u for revisiting this thread. I am sorry that you too are going through hard times. Can you share what's going on ?

I wish I had journalled everything that happened in my life once I could make sense of it bcoz that way I would aalways remember my parents evilness and never pity them.or feel.like I am.to blame and guilty.
    My mom does a method called gas lighting u can look.it up in google where she will totally deny the things she did.or Said and it makea.me feel like I am.losing my mind bcoz.i was the only.one.present when it happened

6. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

OP I really think you have done nothing to feel guilty. If someone instigates will the next person not react?
    Learn the lesson your mother has taught you- How not to behave with your child. Take this lesson to heart and be an excellent mom to your son. And regarding revering parents , Love and respect is earned . Be there for your kid.
    Still if you are still feeling so guilty. Do you believe in Bach flower remedies? There is an excellent one for these feelings. Visit a good homeopath near by.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014