1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stitching cloth diapers

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Vishalini3, Feb 1, 2010.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

i am hating the BAM cds now... sux!

the S/M is very snug on DD so today i sent DH to the chemists, to get M/L and OMG its hugeeeeeeeee . looks like sick granny panties... and she can swim in them!

the leg openings are huge and so is the waist... result?? all the pee just leaked out LOL

yuk yuk yuk!

Ramya, theres no diff in price bween cbe and chennai... just that price differs with sizes :)

now in another 15 days DD will outgrow s/m but m/l are only going to fit her more than a month from now!

this really sux!

oh btw we also bought banari wrappers, we use them as mats to put zoey on here n there... they are outside minky and inside soft cotton, very very soft!

nxt i am ordering quickdry waterproof bibs, they are also banari make :)
    we have the tiny gerber bibs which only cover her chest, and i realised we need gigantic size bibs for DD, since she likes eating on her own, with spoon in her hands :))
    she hates mama or dada feeding her :(

i am sad that the sizing of these stupid BAM cds arent working for us!

2. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

thats sad poonam, I was also banking on the M-L size of BAM CDs ..... S-M is also too sng on her :((((

3. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

I have ordered M/L guys, coz i too thought S/M would be snug for him!

4. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

The small/medium is tooo bulky for sanju. I used once and it leaked. shd i wait for some more time to use on him.

Padmini/Poonam - Pls advise

5. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Rani,

I think your LO is only 1+ months..initially even for Hayagreev it was too big, but i adjusted it properly with proper inserts (i inserted prefold) and it was fine. For leaks, you need to wash it as many times as possible to get it to perfect shape, atleast thats what happened to me.

Ramya/Pon can give more suggestions

6. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

wash it a few more times, also use it after a couple of wks so that he grows into it..... your baby is itty bitty right now :) hence the leaks... since these dont hv the leg gussets

btw ladies i am planning to order a couple of thirsties duo diapers, size 2. has awesome reviews... it not only has the MF insert but also a hemp insert that snaps onto the MF insert....
    also unlike BG and FB, it has its patent leg gussets... will buy a couple for night time, however they are pricey, but these come with velcro, so easy for DH too :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  7. Chinnu16

Chinnu16 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

MY LO is a 5 months old and I am looking for CD's for LO. Where do we get this BM CD's in hyderabad and also please advice me whether I can go for this or not? Or do you suggest any other brand of CD's.

Cheers,
    Sujatha

8. Uthra21

Uthra21 New IL'ite

Hi Lee,

I didnt get a proper idea how to stich a CD. Can you please mention what materials are required and brief the steps. I want CD for my twin boys especially in nights. thanks in advance. waiting for ur reply.

9. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hi vishalini

Can you please add link to the post where the ILITES have given instruction on stiching cloth diapers here in this thread.I seriously want to learn stiching cloth inserts and doublers that too from fabrics i have at home.

Thanks,
    Priti

10. rajimithuns

rajimithuns New IL'ite

Hi can anybody tell where I can get microfleece in india preferably in calicut