Sri Anagha Devi worship for Marital Harmony

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saras123, Sep 10, 2012.

1. pi530

pi530 New IL'ite

Om Sri Anagha Laxmi Sametha Sri Anagha Swami ne namaha

durgadeviramesh likes this.
  2. durgadeviramesh

durgadeviramesh Platinum IL'ite

Divine thread friend thanksgiving for sharing I never seen this god name and picture.In future I chant mantra and pray.:worship2:

3. manti

manti New IL'ite

Hi !
    I have went to the post of Anagha Vratam and performed it accordingly.I have done one minor mistake and forgot to place beetle leaf on kalash.And within a week i experienced something very bad ...within a week my relationship ended with whom i was about to get married.It was a small and illogical fight.I seek Anagha maa s forgiveness since then,and its about a year now ..i am not forgiven.Can anyone suggest me what more can i do so as to please Anagha maa?I am 38 years ols female ...without job and not yet settled.Life is tough this way so tried to perform the vratam after being inspired with the post here.I even completed parayana od sripdad vallabha charitamrutam and read siddha mangala strotam.

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Send your birth details such as date of birth , time of birth , and place of birth

5. Sujatan

Sujatan New IL'ite

Maybe you are attributing something, which has nothing to do with the Goddess.
    The episode about your relationship breakup is probably for your own good.

manti likes this.
  6. manti

manti New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for replying ... my date of birth is 10/02/1978 ..time 8.30 am ...place ..lunglei ..i also can u pls help me in knowing my kuldevta

7. manti

manti New IL'ite

Yes i agree with you very much i realised that its for my good only and i do not regret of break up.

8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Pitru Dosha or Pitr Dosh is caused by multiple combinations in a person’s horoscope according to Vedic Astrology.
    Major reason is said to be Sun – Saturn connection. Either exchange of houses by these two planets, one aspecting another, both aspecting each other, both conjunct in same house can cause Pitru Dosha.
    Similar relation between Jupiter and Mercury can also cause pitru dosha, but at with lesser effects.
    Curses of forefathers is said to cause pitra dosham according to puranas, but reality is that, one faces this only because of his/her past life deeds.
    There are be millions of souls in this world who are not resting in peace. All the souls are ancestors of someone who are alive today.

But, reality is that Pitra devatas are not the one who are deceased, but the ones who are never born and will never die.
    They reside in the form of DNA and continue that ‘Gotra‘ through ‘Y’ chromosome of males in that family.
    When one person suffers from pitru dosha, his/her family will struggle to see next generation smoothly.
    Either they will not have kids, or their children will seperate from them, or no male kids in next generation will end their Gotra.

Various combinations in horoscope leading to Pitru Dosha

Venus, Saturn and Rahu, or two of these three are situated in the 5th House of horoscope – The Sun becomes malefic and shows its ill effects on the native.
    Ketu is situated in the 4th House of horoscope – One receives the malefic effects of Planet Moon.
    Mercury or Ketu or both are situated in 1st or 8th House in the horoscope- Mars gives inauspicious results to the native.
    Moon is situated in the 3rd or 6th House of the horoscope of the native- The native suffers from the malefic effects of planet Mercury.
    Venus, Mercury or Rahu, any two of these three or all the three planets are situated in 2nd or 5th or 9th or 12th House of the horoscope of the native- The planet Jupiter gives inauspicious results.
    If Sun or Moon or Rahu or any two out of these three or all these three planets are situated in the 7th House of the horoscope- The planet Venus becomes inauspicious and gives malefic effects to the native.
    Sun, Moon or Mars or two out of these three or all these three are situated in 10th or 11th House in the horoscope- Saturn gives malefic effects as it becomes inauspicious due to the above placement.
    Sun or Venus or both are situated in 12th House in the horoscope- Rahu gives bad results to the native as it is rendered inauspicious due to this planetary position.
    Moon or Mars is situated in 6th House in horoscope- Ketu gives bad results to the native.

Effects of Pitru Dosha

No Male Child to continue the Gotra
    No children at all
    Frequent abortions
    Disputes between siblings, leading to seperations
    Son discontinuing educating or career without proper reason
    Children refusing to marry
    Cannot find suitable person to marry
    Physical or social restrictions block marriage and progeny
    Kids getting addicted to alchohol or drugs
    Children dying before carrying on till next generation
    Mentally or Physically challenged children being born
    Cracked walls, leaking water pipes, ever runnings taps, spilling of boiling milk frequently
    Mosquitoes, cockroaches and ants in house despite heavy pest control
    Always in debts and losses in business.
    Frequent change of job or no job at all
    Children disrespecting elders.
    In a horoscope, judging afflictions of 9th house will also give clear idea of Pitru Dosh.
    Because 9th house tells us about karmic balance coming from past life (lives), saturn or sun badly effecting that house leads to this problem.
    Usually, a person who practiced black magic (Magick), witchcraft etc forbidden methods and tried to apply them on others for his personal benefit or revenge or even if he does it by taking money or favors from others, his next life will experience ill-effects of Pitru Dosha.
    His or her descendants will also suffer from bad effects of this dosha. In a way, they themselves will take rebirth in same gotra to get paid back for what they have done in past.

Vedic Remedies to reduce Pitru Dosha Effects

No remedy can completely nullify a dosha as one has taken birth to experience his/her karmic debt and clear it.
    But few methods can reduce the intensity of those effects.

Take blessings from parents everyday before leaving the house
    Perform religious rights prescribed for deceased ancestors regularly
    Feel sorry in your mind for past deeds
    Donate atleast 5-10% of your income to physically or mentally handicapped people
    Try to maintain good relations within the family and siblings.
    Taking responsibility for the marriage of a girl preferably of a poor family to obtain the grace of God and ancestors.
    Water the Banyan tree and observe fasting during nights of fullmoon and newmoon days

manti likes this.
  9. manti

manti New IL'ite

Sir .can u pls provide me with u email id ..i am in need of some suggestions from u regarding my horoscope which i cannot share it publicly here. Also can u pls let me know some other remedy of nullifying pitre dosh since nearby there is no banyan tree and i am jobless and dont have any earnings to donate.Also kinldy help me know my kuldevta

10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Welcome mam,
    Kula devtha is dealt with eldest male in a family only . For female it will change after marriage so usually females are not considered.

How to find your upasana / ishta devatha based on your chart ?

The important factor to find out one's upasana/ishta devata is Atma karaka.
    Atma Karaka is the planet that has the highest longitude.
    To find one's Ishta Devata we have to look at the
    Atma Karaka in Navamsa ( D9 ).

Atma Karaka in Navamsa is called the karakamsa. The twelfth house from the
    karakamsa is called the jivanmuktamsa.
    If there is a graha in the jivanmuktamsa, it signifies the
    Devata. If there are more grahas than one, choose the
    strongest. If there is no graha in the jivanmuktamsa, take
    its Lord.

Any how i have seen your horochart in which 5th , 7th, and 12th houses very poor. the 5th house dealt with poorva punniyam , children and success in life. The 7th house dealt with husband , marital life and friendship are very poor. Also find that it has PITHRU DOSHAM . This is a powerful dosham which affect your life in many ways as detailed below. The main pariharam is THILA HOMAM.

Pitru Dosha or Pitr Dosh is caused by multiple combinations in a person’s horoscope according to Vedic Astrology.
    Major reason is said to be Sun – Saturn connection. Either exchange of houses by these two planets, one aspecting another, both aspecting each other, both conjunct in same house can cause Pitru Dosha.
    Similar relation between Jupiter and Mercury can also cause pitru dosha, but at with lesser effects.
    Curses of forefathers is said to cause pitra dosham according to puranas, but reality is that, one faces this only because of his/her past life deeds.
    There are be millions of souls in this world who are not resting in peace. All the souls are ancestors of someone who are alive today.

But, reality is that Pitra devatas are not the one who are deceased, but the ones who are never born and will never die.
    They reside in the form of DNA and continue that ‘Gotra‘ through ‘Y’ chromosome of males in that family.
    When one person suffers from pitru dosha, his/her family will struggle to see next generation smoothly.
    Either they will not have kids, or their children will seperate from them, or no male kids in next generation will end their Gotra.

Various combinations in horoscope leading to Pitru Dosha

Venus, Saturn and Rahu, or two of these three are situated in the 5th House of horoscope – The Sun becomes malefic and shows its ill effects on the native.
    Ketu is situated in the 4th House of horoscope – One receives the malefic effects of Planet Moon.
    Mercury or Ketu or both are situated in 1st or 8th House in the horoscope- Mars gives inauspicious results to the native.
    Moon is situated in the 3rd or 6th House of the horoscope of the native- The native suffers from the malefic effects of planet Mercury.
    Venus, Mercury or Rahu, any two of these three or all the three planets are situated in 2nd or 5th or 9th or 12th House of the horoscope of the native- The planet Jupiter gives inauspicious results.
    If Sun or Moon or Rahu or any two out of these three or all these three planets are situated in the 7th House of the horoscope- The planet Venus becomes inauspicious and gives malefic effects to the native.
    Sun, Moon or Mars or two out of these three or all these three are situated in 10th or 11th House in the horoscope- Saturn gives malefic effects as it becomes inauspicious due to the above placement.
    Sun or Venus or both are situated in 12th House in the horoscope- Rahu gives bad results to the native as it is rendered inauspicious due to this planetary position.
    Moon or Mars is situated in 6th House in horoscope- Ketu gives bad results to the native.

Effects of Pitru Dosha

No Male Child to continue the Gotra
    No children at all
    Frequent abortions
    Disputes between siblings, leading to seperations
    Son discontinuing educating or career without proper reason
    Children refusing to marry
    Cannot find suitable person to marry
    Physical or social restrictions block marriage and progeny
    Kids getting addicted to alchohol or drugs
    Children dying before carrying on till next generation
    Mentally or Physically challenged children being born
    Cracked walls, leaking water pipes, ever runnings taps, spilling of boiling milk frequently
    Mosquitoes, cockroaches and ants in house despite heavy pest control
    Always in debts and losses in business.
    Frequent change of job or no job at all
    Children disrespecting elders.
    In a horoscope, judging afflictions of 9th house will also give clear idea of Pitru Dosh.
    Because 9th house tells us about karmic balance coming from past life (lives), saturn or sun badly effecting that house leads to this problem.
    Usually, a person who practiced black magic (Magick), witchcraft etc forbidden methods and tried to apply them on others for his personal benefit or revenge or even if he does it by taking money or favors from others, his next life will experience ill-effects of Pitru Dosha.
    His or her descendants will also suffer from bad effects of this dosha. In a way, they themselves will take rebirth in same gotra to get paid back for what they have done in past.

Vedic Remedies to reduce Pitru Dosha Effects

No remedy can completely nullify a dosha as one has taken birth to experience his/her karmic debt and clear it.
    But few methods can reduce the intensity of those effects.

Take blessings from parents everyday before leaving the house
    Perform religious rights prescribed for deceased ancestors regularly
    Feel sorry in your mind for past deeds
    Donate atleast 5-10% of your income to physically or mentally handicapped people
    Try to maintain good relations within the family and siblings.
    Taking responsibility for the marriage of a girl preferably of a poor family to obtain the grace of God and ancestors.
    Water the Banyan tree and observe fasting during nights of fullmoon and newmoon days

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    manti likes this.