1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Spirituality - only a science ??!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sadhu72, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

The topic is such Sadhana :) ...no amount discussion is enough for it to convince people :)

Well, regarding the question of bombs being placed in worship places, is more do with *faith* of certain sections of human beings who are fanatic about certain causes and use *science* for their benefit.

Also faith cannot be measured just based on miracles occuring for few and not to all.

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Nice point. It comes down to the motive of the people.

3. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

thanks one & all for sharing your valuable views here.

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

my view on your topic sadhana...yes i accept most of them i had the same attitude but these rituals part most of them looks not fitting our lifestyle that kaliyug people are doing.Like for example people eat all pig,goat and cows but loveee their dogs very much.Love is god isnt it we all are part and parcel one cosmic force and that all the living and non living have the same soul as you and me and they share a different body according to their likes.
    Cows are sacred and they are supposed to be saved and loved for the betterment of human kind but the identity has lost.Narak do exist and the distance and direction are given in the srimad bhagavatham of Prabhupada books of ISKON do please go through and the form of the Lord is well described.And the jothi that is described by many is only the bramhmajothi which is nothingelse than lords outer effulgence .Tell me one thing can your science explain us how does the earth standing in the air and revolving without for millions of years with any mistake in a set path?? so there is a force operating.Like you and me a person god is also a person may be not like the physical body but only a spiritual body..

dc24 likes this.
  5. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

There is a never ending debate over science and silence (abode of divine), so resorting to silence is the best option i can think off. As time and time again, science respects silence:)