1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry Dearies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 2, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I know I am not going to get any feedback for this thread as I amnot active in IL like before and dont give feedbacks for other threads. But like to nominate threads which I like . It is really surprising once upona time I was so active in this site and if the net is not there I used to go to the cafe to see the posts. I think I get addicted fast and cant do with that. Like now a days I have become addicted to jewellery making since September 2016. I use the Laptop early morning and then whole day use my mobile to see facebook and Indusladies sites. Glad that I have made more than 125 chains all different types and feel happy when I am appreciated. All my friends tell me that am improving day by day. I started buying beads and stones from a shop. I tried selling three, four pieces. Otherwise all the other chains I have given as gifts during Navratri and for my relatives family. Whenever I go to anyone's house I make for them for the ladies and the young girls and feel happy when they wear it immediately . Once I start making the chain I dont get up till I finish it. After finishing , sometimes before adding the hooks I post in facebook and feel very happy when I get likes and comments Yesterday I found a new shop and bought beads from them and they told me they will get some colour beads in a day or two. I gave one friend of mine as she wanted and she told me to make 3 more for which she will give me money. I am not a professional so dont want to sell as I dont know whether they are really nice. I dont use costly beads too.

Sorry dearies this site is my second home and I have got so many daughters, brothers and sisters here. But making chains keeps me busy so dont get time to read the posts. I will try my best to give feedbacks

sumzaya, vidukarth, suryakala and 9 others like this.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji .....viji maa, we always love to read your posts. Eventhough you are busy with chains making, why don't you allot sometime to come to IL daily?

Also, you can post pictures of new chains made by you. We love to see you on IL, so please don't skip coming to IL :)

iyerviji likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji my dear,

I saw title of thread, and came running to see what is my dear Viji saying sorry for. Just for fewer feedbacks? Aiyo Rama.... We miss you but sorry vorry kayku!

Please take care of your eyesight and posture and take breaks during the necklace making.

I do miss the peace that comes on reading your posts. The "All will be well" feeling. So, please try to post a little bit more often.

iyerviji, kkrish, joylokhi and 2 others like this.
  4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Moving into and moving away are just parts of life.We get accustomed to everything in life.That comes out of maturity.There is nothing to feel sorry for the same.Change is the unchangeable thing.interest varies from time to time depending on circumstances.
    Take care of vision.
    Jayasala 42

iyerviji and kkrish like this.
  5. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

dear vijima,

Glad to see your post!

Infact, your jewelry making bug bit me too! you are truly an inspiration for me in making chains. So allocate some time to post it here for us to view and enjoy too!

Do take care of your health while indulging in your passion! I know how we tend to get carried away sometimes!

6. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

It is fun to stitch beads to children's jeans. Good addiction to have.

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Nice to read your snippet as whatever you write comes from your heart with not a shade of negativity in it. Yes, we all have our own commitments to fulfil be it a hobby or household duties. Here I am battling with my mom's precarious health conditions which doesn't remain the same every day. But still posting a snippet or writing comments, gives me immense relief from the daily humdrum of life. So continue with your writings irrespective of the FBs you get!

Agatha83

iyerviji, kkrish and joylokhi like this.
  8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    I had been noticing that your original posts are fewer here nowadays , and you have given reasons for the same. There is nothing to be sorry about. That way, Im extremely lazy when it comes to writing fresh posts. I spend around a half hour daily or so, going through the various posts and surely enjoying the varied posts from our members here. I give my comments likes for some specific posts. No doubt the world of IL is a place where we can feel a connect with people we are in touch although virtually only.

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    You are a gem of a person with a big heart and always busy with something or other. There is no need to feel sorry for not visiting IL or not giving feedbacks. Our passion keeps changing and we pursue that for sometime. What matters is that we should feel happy with what we are doing.
    PS

iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @iyerviji sister,

You are very much loved and respected in this family. So, relax, do not feel sorry, if you can't spend that much time here.

But....every day spend, say 30 minutes for IL Family when you are in a mood to do! You will be happy as much as we will be!
    Life is an art of balancing our needs, interests and the time!
    So glad to know on your new interest in jewelry and beads!
    Probably you would like your hard made beads earn their value for you! You may like to find a novelty shop in Chembur and leave 10 or 15 of them with them to sell for 50% commission, only on sold items! The unsold to be returned to you after say 4 months! An interesting challenge! Get your DH involved in marketing ideas!!
    Will be interesting, as the home business in just a pastime!