1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With Cancer :-(

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Aug 11, 2018.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Sonali Bendre is currently battling metastatic cancer and is in the US for treatment.
    Today, it's Sonali's son's 13th birthday and she is not with him. She shared a beautiful video with pictures of Sonali with her son.

anushri likes this.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Really wonder - why ? She is known for her fitness and health all these years. Even such an aware person has been caught unawares till the disease reached stage IV. Really, unable to come to terms with such happenings. No one deserves all the suffering that cancer brings in, especially as I've personally seen my close relative fade away in a matter of months! Sincerely pray that she comes out of this and leads a normal healthy life again.

puni88 and anushri like this.
  3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Hope she gets well soon... And I am sure she will... The love she has for her son will bring her back healthier..

puni88 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

It is really sad but these days despite medical development and latest technologies why do people get so sick often? Also,lot of people suffering from not able to Conceive.

We are trying to exercise and eat right
    But still things are getting worse these days..what amcould be the reason apart from stress?

shravs3 and puni88 like this.
  5. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Use of pesticides, fertilisers for better yield ?? Earlier agriculture was common man’s profession. Now that also has gone to biggies who can afford to import food grains for them... We are eating slow poison everyday..
    And in the name of fitness we avoiding carbs?? Just asking... one of the trainers in gym told me that avoiding carbs will ruin our health in the long run

puni88 and anika987 like this.
  6. Optimist2019

Optimist2019 New IL'ite