1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes, We Just Have To Believe!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jun 10, 2018.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,
    First let me congratulate you on your FP win this month. Hearty congrats :clap2:
    I read your snippet earlier but today in my confused state when I re-read it I felt I was bound to read this today again and now I understood that
    “Sometimes I just have to believe “. I too woke up with a dream not knowing if it was real or dream. Anyway loved and enjoyed your writing. The 10 flowers that bloomed, the clear sounds of the birds heard (because our mind is quiet) , the beautiful birds nest and the frog that went into hiding all suggests that life happens with or without our intervention and we just have to believe it. What a snippet to read. Sometimes you are meant to read somethings at certain point in our lives and it makes more sense. Thanks for sharing.

Srama likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Lakshmi, @jskls ,

Thank you!

I am so glad you re-read it again today and chose to respond! Thank you for those lovely words. Life happens with or without our intervention is so true....all we can do is pay attention to it.

I am glad my snippet kind of fit in for you today. I rarely go back and read what I write, perhaps a habit I should drop and may be relive the joy I felt by reading it again. Thank you Lakshmi!

jskls likes this.