Somebody please help me..need support

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rashmii, Oct 9, 2011.

1. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hello IL,
    I am having a tough time with my husband. I have come down to my parents place to take treatment for TTC.Intially when i left my husband's place he supported my decision that we should take external medical help for TTC. But now my MIL is in touch with my husband and she is trying to influence my husband and telling him its ok if we don't have a child and treat my BIL's children as his own.My Mil is playing a cunning game , she is not concerned about our happiness but she wants us to spend all our wealth on my bil's children as he earns very less.Even i have a soft corner for my Bil's children but even i want to be a mother and have a child of my own.
    Now my husband hardly talks to me over the phone.He seems to be very angry and once told me to come back.
    I have not told about this problem to my parents as they are too old and my father is not keeping well.
    Please ladies is there any pooja or mantra that i can pray by which my husband will come under my control and listen to me.
    Please i need genuine help from all.:drowning

2. madhuriarepogu

madhuriarepogu Junior IL'ite

Hi Reshmi,

May be this suggestion would help you , go back to your husband , things may change in your presence . Without you beside your husband many people will teach him so many lessons . After going there also donot get irritated (angry ) for their words or discussions . Talk ,,,,talk only talk with your husband make him understand , How own child birth feels mother happy , Gents will not know this feeling of nature till the time you tell them ,,,,,, Like baby moments after 5 th in pregnency, etc .

Tell your husband that you will take the treatment from ur husband place , ask the doctor how many days the treatment will be , Make your husband also talk with doctor ( dont maintain any secrets in this be very clear ) tell him if the treatment will not sucess they you take child of your BIL make clear comitment with your husband . In this time be very careful abt the food you take , avoid outside food , take healthy diet remove top (hills ) sandals,

Read Lalitha sahasranamam daily with grace ( navedyam Honey, raw milk, paysam , paravannam ) . if possiable before sunrise. Dont leave a day till you complete your treatment and till your delivery also.

All the best and wish you a great sucess in your life.

Hope I suggested the best upto my knowledge and exp , If some thing I hurt you sorry my dear.

regards,
    Madhuri

3. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Thank you dear Madhuri for the suggestion and don't say sorry for anything.

Its not possible to carry on the treatment at my husbands place b'coz of financial reasons. So i have come to my parents place.

Anyway as suggested by you dear i will try to recite Lalitha Sahasranamam daily and seek for the Goddess blessing to give solution to my problem.

Hope God listens to my prayer and give us a child of our own soon.

regards
    rashmii

4. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Is it all right if i recite Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam after lunch in the afternoon or should it be told only after having Bath and on empty stomach.

Please somebody clarify.

5. vanisriv

vanisriv Silver IL'ite

Dear Reshmi,

You are in a tough situation. Don't lose faith.

As stated above, do recite Lalitha Sahasranamam. According to me God accepts devotion anywhere and in any form. Bhakthi/Faith is what counts. In general, slokas are most powerful when recited after bath in the mornings. However, if reciting after lunch would work the best for you, please do so.

To get pregnant, there is a special form of Ambal in south india called "Garbarakshambigai". I had my children only after praying to her. You can get ghee to have for 48 days via Moneyorder. Let me know if you need more details. Shall be happy to help. More details on their website Garbarakshambigai Temple | For Women Trying To Get Pregnant | Infertility Problems | Safe Pregnancy |Pregnancy Tips.

Here is the slogam to conceive:

Om Devendrani Namasthubyam Devendra Priya Bamini
    Vivagha Bhaggiyam Aroghyam Puthra Labam Cha Dhehimey
    Padhim Deghi Sutham Dheghi Sowbaggiyam Deghimey Subhe
    Sowmangalyam Subham Gnanam Dheghimey Garbharakshahe
    Kathyayini Mahamayeh Maha Yoghinyadheswari
    Nandhagoba Sutham Dhevam Pathimmey Gurudhey Nama

God will definitely grant you a baby of your own! Our prayers for you.

-Vani

6. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hello IL's,

Thanks all you have given suggestion to help me overcome my problem.

I have one question is chanting Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam for the purpose of conceiving or it helps in bringing harmony between husband and wife.

I am facing both the problem so first i want to have a good relationship with my husband because nowadays he is not talking to me and always getting angry on me for no reason. Now as per astrology both of us are facing SadeSati problem .It is 71/2 yr of Saturn/Shani problem. Is this the reason for our misunderstanding.And please anyone suggest some remedies for this.
    Please ladies help me.

7. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Dear Rashmi

Please do Siddha Mangala stothra parayana for 40 days.I feel its very powerful.Even I had faced a similar situation like you.I have been trying to conceive since 4 years.After starting this sloka only I conceived.So please do it.You will definitely find change after starting this stotra.

8. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rashmii
    you send Rs.51 or Rs.101 to the following address:

The Executive Officer
    Arulmigu Mullai Vananathar Thirukkoil
    Thirukkarugavur (P.O)
    Papanasam Tk.
    Thanjavur Dt. 614 302
    Tamil Nadu
    You mention your name, star and gothram along with your husband's details also
    they will send you the ghee. you add that ghee along with some more ghee daily for 48 days
    (that 4days you leave ). def God will help you

for your harmony, there is a particular sholakas in Soundarya lahari/ You can recite. in that book only they will give you the procedure.

you can search the below link, def you will find solution/ mantra

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...99-special-shlokas-for-specific-purposes.html

9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Dolly

do you have Siddha Mangala stothra in net. if you know please tell us the website address or you can upload it

10. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sudha

In this forum only there is thread called SLOKA FOR STRESS/SEPARATION.You can search with the same name through search column which is at the bottom of the page.In that thread one of our ilites Saras explained how to do this stotram and also attached the stotram in English.You can even search in through google or you tube.you will get this sloka with correct pronunciation.