1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Mothers do "ave "em

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by satchitananda, Dec 21, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Psych...
    Is he sending some message through breaks?????

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I know how hard it is on the other person.

i was supposed to travel with the kids the next day early morning...i had packed the passports, my rp and everything in travel pouch and put it in the hand luggage bag to be easily accessible at the airport..i forgot and i was searching every place at around 11.00 in the night..and then i had a nerve wracking 2 hours..ofcourse with dh keeping me company over isd..it feels so silly thinking of those things..after 5 years.

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

So where was it then Shanvy?

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

in the handluggage..side zip..satchi..

Ok i have made lot of fun about myself..let me stop..

for a change

Dh would get into a mood to help in the cleaning..and he will get in his assistants too(who else but the kids).but at the end, the work is left as it is and both he and his assistants get so tired that i need to replenish them with milkshakes and coffee...:spin:drowning

Oh, I will be grumbling i would have finished it on my own silently without all the hoopla...:coffee

i believe it has something to do with the wiring you know..i hear the same from others too..:idontgetit:

1 person likes this.
  5. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

yes - that all the companies make bad glasses or cups. he diesnt mind doing dishes. I used to have forgetful memory. so in the begining i thought i misplaced glasses. its later on i started realizing that somehow cups and glasses go missing the day DH does dishes! Now I know where the missing glasses and cups are ! (safe in the trashcan)

2 people like this.
  6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

He is so careless that he comes home leaving his tiffen box behind. Losing his costly googles in the cab / bus. And when ever i remind him of something.. he would just smile and say... "for one wife who can do so many .. i sud have 2 wives for double benefit.." I would be where is something to throw and he would come up with.. Mahatma Gandhi style,.. no weappons please....." What wud you do........? just get back and do ur work..

1 person likes this.
  7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Oh no, I dont have anything to share about my B(bitter)H.........isn't that quaint but that is the truth !!

Read most of the funny incidents our friends have shared here and I am sure Sats that this time round, you do have company my dear !!

8. marulamuniya

marulamuniya Gold IL'ite

Cool one satchi :-D How do you get these ideas!!!!
    I have sooooo many incidents to share.. you know we are 3 kids at home.. including 2 grown up kidz.. me and B(etter)H.. :cheers

one at a time ... :)
    This incident has been repeated many times...
    DH takes my car keys keeps them in his pocket happily (without his knowledge it seems.. I never understood how it happens).. then asks me about whereabouts of his car keys.. when I give it to him, he'll take that too happily and go to office.. :bonk

btw, I had only only one set of keys :hide:and I used to curse him like anything for this very act...:rant:rant:rant later I used to feel like..:biglaugh:biglaugh

1 person likes this.
  9. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

Satchi,

I could give an example where it is not "baby husband" but "helpful husband" !!!

My DH would come up to the kitchen, where I would be making curry, dal/sambhar, dosa and pachadi on each of the stoves and one dry fry curry in the oven, soup in the mixie and greens in the chopper and all the paraphernalia on the counter - I multi task :) - I would have taken out the tiffin boxes and set it out - to mix for DH and DS - and plates out for serving tiffin - and knife to cut fruit for DS snack box - you can imagine the kitchen :drowning

He'll say - let me help you while you make coffee for me - and keep back the knife, the plates and the tiffin boxes inside the cupboards safely

I'll give him a hot cup of coffee, turn back to see a clean counter - where's the knife and the boxes and did you keep the fruit back in the fridge and :bowdown and where's the ginger I had grated for the tadka!!!

And he'll be :coffee And I'll be :bang

Take a deep breath, Harini, and start over again !!!

2 people like this.
  10. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

ha ha ..how typical!