Software Course for Women

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by RoopaRani, Dec 5, 2011.

1. RoopaRani

RoopaRani New IL'ite

Hi All,

Which is the best software course for women in terms of pay, job satisfaction and stress even after getting married..

Thanks in advance for all ur suggestions

2. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Hi Rooparaniji,

Since u stay in hyderabad, ameerpet is the place for many software training institute.Im not sure when u passed out. But you can opt for Oracle/SAP/Peoplesoft modular training. Currently All these are having major demand. If u r opting for Oracle, It has different specialization within it like Oracle Financials,Oracle HRMS,Oracle SCM.U can choose any one of them. In that u can go for either Functional or technical or techno functional.
    Let me know if u need any further info.

3. Lalithaaa

Lalithaaa Senior IL'ite

Hi Roopa, I would suggest to try to get into some niche skills , more towards techinical. This helps you to work independantly in future and enables work from home if you are interested. If you take regular technologies which are very common now a days, down the line you may have to get in to management activities soon to prove your self and to grow in the ladder as you have more competetion there.

1 person likes this.
  4. RoopaRani

RoopaRani New IL'ite

Hi, Im from hyderabad, completed MCA, working as a search engine optimizer (SEO field, [2006 passed out, working from 2007]. I dont have any satisfaction in job, wanted to shift my career. So, attended sql server dba classes but that faculty..didnt classes properly..Its waste of money.

5. RoopaRani

RoopaRani New IL'ite

Got confused whether to stay in seo field or Leave the job and try hard for sql server dba job. As seo is not at all related to technical...I wanted to go to database line. But dont have any guidance how to proceed, plz help