1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sneha's Wedding!!! - Part 10 (The End)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vidchakra, May 19, 2011.

1. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 10 - Sneha Weds Whom?

Sneha spent sleepless nights unable to decide. It was the most important decision in her life. She thought of taking her family's help.

After coming back from office she called her mother to sit with her for some time. Mrs.Rao came holding a cup of coffee for her.

"Sneha, tell me. What do you want to talk dear?"
    "Amma, I am unable to take a decision. Please help me." Sneha said sipping her coffee.
    Mrs.Rao knew what she was talking about. "Sneha, I and your father do not want to influence our opinions. You think who would be an ideal partner for you and decide."
    "Amma, Thats what I am telling I am unable to decide."
    "Hmmm..."

"When I first met Gaurav I felt he is the perfect match for me. He talked to me so well, made me comfortable on the first day. But he seems to be very dependent both personally and professionally. He went by his parents decision when they said horoscopes dont match. Will he be able to take independent decisions?". Mrs.Rao listened attentively.
    "And Sharan, I didnt like him at all in our first meeting. Later I could understand that she was shy. He is a very honest and frank person. He is very caring also. He always takes time to take decisions, but anyways I am in the same situation now. Taking my time to decide." Sneha continued.
    "And about Rajesh, you know everything. He is a very kind and good hearted person. He does not want to come back to India and you know how much I hate to stay away from you, appa and Sandeep. And I may have to leave my job also."
    Sneha stopped with a big sigh.

"Yes, Rajesh plans to settle down in London. His mother also told me. There is no pressure on you from me or your dad. You have understood all of them so well. So you can arrive at some decision". Mrs.Rao patted Sneha and went away to kitchen.

During dinner, Mr.Rao noticed that Sneha was lost in thoughts. "Sneha, dont strain your self. Take it easy." He told his daughter. Sneha smiled at him.
    "Sneha, You can marry Rajesh. I will search a job in London and settle there. We will call Amma and Appa also there." Sandeep shared his idea.
    "Sandeep, you and your london dreams." Sneha teased him.

It was Sunday. Sneha wanted a break from thinking and relax herself. So she thought of joining her other colleagues in the orphanage trip organised by her company. A group of fifteen people had planned a trip to Ashraya Orphanage. They had bought few gifts for the children in orphanage. They were also carrying food for the children. The plan for the day was to play with the children, distribute gifts and have lunch with them.

Sneha reached the place with her colleagues. It was the first time she was visiting the place. There were people in her group who had come earlier and got immediately comfortable with the children. She took some time but then got adjusted to the children. She started talking and playing with them.

After lunch, Sneha was playing with the children in the playground. A person just entered the place and few of the children went running towards him. Sneha looked at the person, his face looked familiar. Yes, she had recognised him. He seemed to be at ease with the children. Children sat around him and told him their stories. His face was glowing looking at the children. Sneha stood there staring at him.

"Hi Sneha, How are you?" She heard a voice. She was so involved that she didnt notice that the person actually walked towards her and stood right in front of her.
    "Hi... I am good..." She searched for words.
    He talked for couple of minutes. He said he visits the place often and then went away to play with the children. Sneha just stood there with a stunned look. "Sneha, come. Its time to go" Her colleague called her.

By the time she reached home, Sneha had made her decision. She thanked God for bringing her to Orphanage which helped her take the decision. She thought of telling her parents when they sat for dinner.

Sneha looked completely relieved now. There was no more stress on her face.
    "Amma, Appa. I have finally decided."
    All of them looked at her to hear her decision.
    "I saw him today in the orphanage. He cares for those children a lot and its unconditional love. They are strangers and he loves them so much, so I can understand how much he cares and loves his family. Will he not love his wife with unconditional love?"
    No one talked. They was waiting to hear the name.
    "Sharan is a great person. I am going to say 'Yes' to him."
    Everyone was happy, Mrs.Rao hugged her daughter.

The next day as soon as she reached office, she replied to Sharan's mail.

Yes Sharan, I will marry you.

Sneha got married to Sharan a couple of months later. It was a simple marriage as per Sharan's wish. She was glad that she had the most loving husband.

2. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

thiugh it was nice decision..wishng sneha a great future ahead

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Lovely ending Vidya! I enjoyed your prompt for everyone to vote on your previous episode..haha! I loved that idea and of course got to admit, I did fall for Rajesh too :-(. But I guess the best man wins! Keep it up gal!

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Good ending dear vidchakra....!!!!!!!:thumbsup

Liked the reason for sneha's choice and decision !!!!!!!!!:cheers

Looking forward to read your next story dear....soooooon ok !!!!!!!!!:coffee

[​IMG]

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello vidu,

Well-done yaar!!

A great ending to a great story that had kept all of us tied down so much.

Hats off to sneha for the wise decision taken..Hearty wishes to the mutually understanding couple to have a blissful married life!!

:cheers
    Saras.

6. vidchakra

Thanks sweta for liking it and staying through the end!!!

7. vidchakra

hi k2s, Thanks for coming here dear!!!
    Yeah... Rajesh was the popular one in voting :)
    Hope you liked the ending

8. vidchakra

Thanks dear sunitha... So glad you liked it... And thanks for posting the pic...
    Yeah.. very soon will come with a new story...

9. vidchakra

Thanks Saras for dropping by and providing your comments... Means a lot to me.... :)

Glad you liked it!!!

10. Sacheeni

Sacheeni New IL'ite

Congratulations Sneha! Am glad u made a right decision