Slow heart Beat of the baby at 9 weeks

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by jayyu5, Feb 14, 2012.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am nine weeks and two days pregnant. I had bleeding four days before and rushed to doctor. The doctor gave me injection and tablets and asked me to be under bed rest. They told heart beat of the baby is slow, but sac is normal and things inside seem good. I have a scan this saturday very worried. Please pray for me that my baby should be normal and healthy.

Post some relaxing tips for me.

Regards,
    Jayanthy

2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

dear jayanthi
    pls do not worry everything must be ok .. I will surely pray for you.. I know you will be anxious
    and over worried about it but try to put your mind at ease eat well and stay healthy .all the best

3. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

hey jayu...

everyday of pregnancy is like an exam we are appearing for...

i am sure things will just be fine; its your confidence that matters (and of course all our best wishes are there with you)...

the doc did tell you that the heartbeat is low.. but what was the count? well the good news is that you still have the heartbeat. the other day i was reading a spiritiual book and it had a section about pregnancy and prenatal life... it says our mood affects our hormones and thus it affects the environment within the womb (something about it getting acidity and stuff)...

i know it is tough not to be tensed and easy for people to say, it is all ok- but this time you should make an effort to cheer yourself and do it. because if you are happier and confident- it will help your baby be a fighter...

all the best and nothing will go wrong... you are just fine and the baby is doing grand :)

just follow your doc's advises, watch some nice movies, eat the food you love and be pampered to the core

2 people like this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi jayanthi

how are u? how is your little one doing ? I hope everthing is fine after the scan

5. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Had a miscarriage. Unlucky. :-(

6. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Hi Jayyu5,

Please dont worry, god will surely bless you soon with a healthy baby.

7. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

8. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi Jayyu,
    I am sorry for your loss? Was the heartbeat in 6th week was normal? How MC happened?

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

oh jayanthi m really sorry for the mishap.. Dont worry god will bless you with a healthy baby next time.. i too had a miscarriage earlier it was due to chromosome abnormality in fact most of the first trimester miscarriage is due to faulty chromosomes which is not the fault of the parents so think everything is for good.. Relax eat well ,stay healthy when your mind and body is ready you can start ttc again .. Take folic acid supplements from now onwards.. Dont worry dear m sure you will have a healthy pregnancy next time.. Lots of women had a healthy child after a miscarriage.. Even patients with repeat miscarriage losses go on to have a healthy baby in the future

10. VRMAGESH

VRMAGESH Bronze IL'ite

sorry friend
    you will get very good heath&intelligent baby next time don't worry