Slokas to stop/reduce verbal abuse?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Annany85, Mar 27, 2011.

1. savitayana

savitayana New IL'ite

Namaskaram Prabhu ji,
    I have a problem with both my in-laws and parents. I think there are few people who suffer with this problem. My parents and in-laws dont talk to each other and each of them show their anger on me. i dont have peace at my parents place neither in my in-laws place. Iam the elder daughter-in-law of the family,but i dont recieve any respect and love in my in-laws place. Is there any mantra to solve all these problems.

Thanks in advance

2. srimathi44

srimathi44 New IL'ite

hai i am also having problem my husband is taking drink because of family problem because all are cheating him in money matter.he is working like servant for yonger sister, elder sister ,brother, mother, chitapa but no use chitapa is the head maintance of the family he is taking responce of every one except my husband i am in mental stress please tell me if there is any sloga or matra please any one help me

3. vedagiri

vedagiri New IL'ite

I feel without any reason people scold me or misunderstand me or quarrels with me
    in official and genral social and even in family situations . Can some one help me to get manthra or slokaha to chant . if it is sanskrit sloka pl give in hindi or else if it is tamil pl give in tamil

4. Rohinisudarshan

Rohinisudarshan New IL'ite

Hi all
    Please suggest any Slokas for the quarrels happening in the family. My sister my mom and my sister's husband all are in a tension because my father shouts . Shouts means it is not a shout extreme shout. Because of this my mom is very scared. All ready she is heart patient
    Thanks in advance

5. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

read slokam from soundarya lahari
    Hi Rohini,

You can read slokam from Soundarya Lahari