Sixth Anniversary Special Contest - Chills and Thrills of IL - March 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

March – A special month with a special day for women and it is all the more special for IndusLadies.com. It’s time for celebration and to have gala fun as always within our community!!!!

Behind every accolade, there was a struggle to succeed. With 1 Million amazing contributors around the world, IndusLadies.Com enters into seventh year with great gratification. Yes, IndusLadies.com celebrates its SIXTH anniversary on March 29th, 2011.

On this occasion, we are honored to thank our IL-ites with immense pleasure. A BIG SPECIAL thanks to all the contributors of IL who nurtured us with their precise time and valuable contributions.

The contest for the month of March 2011 is…

Sixth Anniversary Special Contest -
    Chills and Thrills of IL

Let’s make this exciting contest with more fun and frolic. Sketch your entry on the below topic not exceeding 100 words. Go ahead and make your entries roll in !!!

IL is unique because…

You don’t need to be a Shakespeare or a Wordsworth to exemplify your literary skill. Just write down your thoughts in short simple English and you would be as excellent as any.

Since it’s our Sixth Anniversary, We will be selecting the best SIX entries and the six entrants are entitled to receive fabulous IL goodies: IL T-Shirt and IL – Cap. We will also feature the best entries in our member’s page.

Contest Ends March 27th and Winners will be announced on our Anniversary day of March 29th. All timing is IST. Please post your entries in this thread. An IL'ite can make multiple entries.
    Please join us in the celebration and have great fun participating in the contest!! :party

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011

2. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

On this special occasion i would like to say im totally addicted to IL. im unable to be quiet without checking IL and the posts.. very useful and informative... from A to Z v get answers and topics in this forum.. i have made new friends.. got answers for many queries...

i tooo find time to play games (other than with my kids).. its mind relaxing and an exposure to women at home.. Indusladies is doing a great job.. Encouraging every new ilite... and everyone here r true and very sincere to reply back.. appreciate the work... v home makers get recognition for our work which is very important.. IL has come into my family as a member... whoever i talk to i keep talking about IL only...

my next goal is to get promoted to Senior ilite... im working towards it...

thanx to all sweet moderators and members for uniting individuals as a family.. :bowdown:bowdown

overall

Indus Ladies Rockz

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  3. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

IL is Unique as always:

In this busy world, there are lots of websites which engage people and give information. They all can only b in one path, in the sense, giving queries and getting reply. In IL alone, we can get many experienced answers from whatever fields possible with full of encouragements...Friends in any part of the world can be met in this website alone. As far as i know, when people are disturbed with any issue, they can log into IL and can get convinced/MOVED with words which will (for sure) move their heart and make them feel lying on the mothers lap. I have many a times felt bad that i had come across this website very late otherwise many things/ actions would have been put up or held in more better way in my life by getting suggestions from expertise`s. :bowdown

Gayathri Balasubramanian

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Indus Ladies is Unique because..

Ask a question, some one will answer from the other corner of the world.
    Share your woes, some one will come running to wipe your tears.
    Inquire about something, some one will present all the details for you.
    Start a conversation, some one will jump in to add more fun and color.
    Display a special talent, some one will pat you on the back.
    Having a tough time, some one will hold your hand and help you tide over.
    Not feeling well, some one will be able to share a invaluable home remedy.
    Feeling down, some one will be there to soothe and calm you.
    Have a spiritual doubt, some one will be there to clarify and enlighten you.
    Interested in cosmetics/beauty, some one will share wonderful tips.
    Love tasty food, some one will share a wonderful tested recipe.
    Fear of failing, some one will come up with a success story.
    Need help, some one will spend their valuable time to offer suggestions.
    In this fast paced life, no matter what, atleast in Indus Ladies, some one will always be there to hear you!

5. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

My chills & thrills :

well , IAM SO STICKY TO IL ! why so ??

its SHARE & CARE !

bcoz , SOMEONE FROM SOMEWHERE IS THERE TO CARE ...... ALWAYS !

SHARING THE EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE & MAKING AN ORDINARY WOMAN IN TO XTRA-ORDINARY & TURNING SIMPLES IN TO STARS!

ANYTIME - woke-up by a nightmare ? come & relax here , active IL 's doors are always open.

ANYWHERE - living under the sun & sky only na ?? enough , enough !

ANYMOOD - feeling depressed & suppressed or impressed, express here !

ANYTHING - want to prepare or prepared a spl dish for your unexpected guests ?? got a topic ?, query , doubt or talent , from serious to silly things , from sky to earth ,come discuss , display , & enjoy the stay here. no censors & scissors .

ANYBODY - aliens are on the way !!! then why to hesitate humans ??

come , make your home a sweet & happy home with IL !

i have enriched , enhanced , & pampered my life thru IL.s great knowledgable forums &
    its non-stop entertaining threads.

i eat , drink ,& breathe IL !

IL - THE BEST HANG-OUT FOR WOMEN IN THE WORLD !

6. priyaiyengar

priyaiyengar New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    After marriage and kid, my social group has almost nullified. I lost myself in the smile of my beautiful kid, but then after some time I realized that I have nothing of my own (i.e.) no leisure time, no hobbies, no outlet, etc. I am almost out of this world and landed somewhere in Mars or Jupiter. I realized all these only when my kid started going to school. Then, I wanted to have touch with other people and participate in social network. I just started browsing something in internet. Whenever, I search about a topic, I always land up in www.Indusladies.com. It is like everything under one roof, so I started searching directly in this site itself instead of checking in each and every site under Google.
    After finding this site as informative and useful, I registered myself in it. I found here blogging is also easy and comfortable so I registered in that too. I feel independent and confident to write whatever I feel and happy that there is always a soul to listen my thought. People here are really too good because they come out of their way and correct our mistake, give applause for our good work, congratulate our achievements, etc. Whenever, I enter into this site, I feel I am entering into my friend’s or relative’s house because I get help, guidance, motivation, etc.
    Seeing all these, I started participating in contests, discussions, etc. At this point of time, my near and dear friend is www.Indusladies.com.
    I visit this site each and everyday and relish myself.
    This site takes us for a long drive anywhere from breast cancer campaign to cookery and crochet work.
    In view of all these, million is just a small number for Indusladies, it deserves even more.
    Thank you and good luck:thumbsup.
    PriyaRamesh

7. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

I came to know Indusladie when i was googling for some thing.. everytime i google i get search results from indusladies only.. that way i thought just to register and see wats happening..

i joined in july2010. but didnt check fully... but now recently i started a thread in Inlaws relations.. i got beautiful replies and my doubt was cleared.. from tht im so much in Love with Indusladies..

So much of caring words, love, affection and information shared with people i have not met or even spoke in phone.. through this i have gained a lot.. after my kids left to school i was at home lonely and bored.. now im very Busy, Motivated and Impressed... thanx Indusladies...

and to complete the line

IL is Unique because it unites people from all over the world as a family under one roof..

IL is the bestest !!!!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  8. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

IL is Unique Because:

I- IL forums make you comfortable right from
    N- New member Area, helps us
    D- Discuss with people far away from us but near to our hearts.
    U- Usher in happiness with wishes on special days
    S- Snippets, Writings by experienced members teach us various values of life

L- Lovely platform provided to share our talents in the hobbies section.
    A- Address family problems and get assured that it won’t be leaked ever.
    D- Diet and take care of health with a lovely bunch of people who motivate us for the same
    I- Insight provided into Moneymatters, Housing, Travel.
    E- Elevates our mood from sad to happy within minutes of opening the site as it offers
    S- Support, Love, and advice from all.

Thank you for giving us this lovely gift which we truly treasure a lot.
    Love,
    Parvathi.

9. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsup Ullaga(Indusladies)
    N
    angaigalin
    Iniya
    Queries are
    Enjoyed, argued and answered so well !!!

:thumbsup INtriguing and
    DUmbfounding
    SnippetS are shared my the most wonderful
    LADIES from everywhere!!

This really makes INDUSLADIES.COM, one heck of a place to hang out most of the time !!!

INDUSLADIES SITE VAZHGA !! :2thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  10. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

IL is unique because it is an Express Café with 1,00,000 Members and moderators who motivate through Contests and Prizes.
    It is Good to Read/ Write on News, Politics, Beauty and Fashion. Health and Wellness,
    express through stories, poems or non-fiction in the IL Bloggers Den,
    discuss on Family & Relationship, Parenting & Kids, Religion & Spirituality, Sports and Travel,
    get entertained through Games, Music, Dance, Movies & TV and
    also form Social Groups.
    Whether it is Hobbies, Arts and Craft lovers or
    the Pets and Animal Lovers or
    the Book Lovers,
    Indusladies Central is the hottest place to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.