1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Silly things done with DH

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by falgunid18, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Just when I was replying to SSC (an ILite), I just got carried away in some memories. (Thanks SSC for bringing back my lovely moments)

My Husband is not at all possesive or jealous kinds. And I always wanted him to be both possesive and jealous. We both used to work in the same office. And everytime I used to talk to some gora guy, I wanted my DH to get jealous, but all in vain. If I go for eye brow's or facial, but come up a lil late, he ofcourse used to get worry if I am ok or not.

But I didnt want him to be worried, I wanted him to get possesive asking me 100 questions like where was I, why so late, with whom I was...:rotfl

So I told him this once. He was like..ok you let me know or remind me when should I get possesive or jealous and I will behave like that. So next time onwards, I always used to just give him hints for getting possesive and jealous. No use. He used to be busy watching TV.

Then I would have to literally remind him to act possesive. And then he would start questioning me (where was I.. with whom was I yada yada yada)....:rotfl And then he would be like ..am i left with anymore quetsions or do you want me to ask you more questions. :rotfl

I dont knw why.. but I really used to feel very happy. DH found it weird, but I still find it very cute.. still silly though. :bonk

Have any of you done such silly things or am I the only weirdo?

3 people like this.

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Any chance for such things with DW? If so read on... :)
    In our wedding(and on the reception day), she wants to wear the saree in the north Indian (Gujju) style (where the border hangs over the shoulder to the front). We both dont know how to wrap that piece of cloth in that style. Some how, I have tried that at least 2 hours each time, my sister's twin daughters and other monkey fleet used to tease me all the time for these two plus hours, I used to sweat a lot and they thew a hell lot of jokes on both of us.. at last.. everyone was surprised at the pretty bride..(even few of my relatives asked me. "Why did you go that far to get your wife? Dont you find gurls here?".., they got my smiles back...) our roots are from Gujarath but settled in south.

2 people like this.
  3. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl Dunt worry... since you now posted here, get ready for another monkey fleet. :cheers

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.