1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

should i go for divorce?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by praneeth76, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

All you need now is to show some spine...sometimes it needs a shock treatment to shake her out of her complacency that she can twist you around her finger. Involve her parents or talk to the guy in front of your wife....softness will not work anymore...be tough.

3 people like this.
  2. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

I dont go looking for trouble., it usually finds me !! [​IMG]
    i like ur signature
    semma comedy

3. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Hi Praneeth,
    Your DW is behaving like the cruel husbands women keep crying about.
    Why not visit her at work and meet MR X? Call him up and invite him for dinner.
    You can cook or get take-out , your DW will either be happy with you or she will be annoyed.
    Either way you will KNOW for sure what is happening by watching the chemistry.
    All the best.
    PS
    1 Get a duplicate key so that you dont have to keep banging the door
    2 Get a maid to help you in the kitchen
    3 Get Alto for DW and give her the gifts , take her for Honey Moon on the condition that she leaves her ph at home
    4 Meet the guy.
    5 If you so rich then why not eat lunch at office and stop cooking cleaning in the morning??

4. praneeth76

praneeth76 Silver IL'ite

some more info on my marriage

i can say that she is 100% intrested to marry me. before marriage, we used to chat a lot...regarding problems in engagement and marraige, there is no problems...everything was prompt..the marriaage was taken care by my father..no dowry problems as i didn't get any....her parents also happy..her parents are gem of a person...the first 20 days didn't have any problems...

regarding that guy, he is unmarried. they were freinds before marriage...but he didn't attend our marriage.

5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Re: some more info on my marriage

But ur wife says he is good friend whom she hangs out 24/7 then y nt he dint make it up for the wedding??

ok m asking u one thing straight... do u like her/love her?? if yes attend counselling both of u... n then decide... talking for pages here wont get u out of trouble... put some action into this...

tc

3 people like this.
  6. praneeth76

praneeth76 Silver IL'ite

Re: some more info on my marriage

But ur wife says he is good friend whom she hangs out 24/7 then y nt he dint make it up for the wedding??

ok m asking u one thing straight... do u like her/love her?? if yes attend counselling both of u... n then decide... talking for pages here wont get u out of trouble... put some action into this...

i like her..i love her...i wanted to marry her from the minute i saw here..so only i'm still persisting with her..i never wanted to end the marriage.....for counselling i will plan for this weekend....but how to make her accept for conselling? i came to IL to write my problems and get solutions..i hope my posts doesn't bother the members...

7. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

You like her but does she? and can anyone be forced to like back?? just think abt this...

2 people like this.
  8. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

seriously u never dared to take that guy into task? crazy !! how could you be so docile?? you just cant allow him to walk away so easily! try counseling but in my view its for couples, who have issues but still have some feelings for each other and want to work on marriage. But all i see here is contempt/disdain towards you from your spouse. any way, give your last best shot and see where it takes you.

9. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Unmarried guy ruling your house...driving in ECR road is your problem...not his...you would be more worried about safety of your wife & not him. How about you clearly tell your wife her action is not agreed or talk to that guy friend...meet him.

If you feel your wife's tantrums show up more...I think it is high time you talk to her parents and your parents and explain situation. Elders can do wonders. Even if your wife does not know cooking...after marriage I have seen ladies show some interest and try out some stuff looking at internet. This is very odd.

Be strict and show up your emotion too... no issues to members. We all hope some resolution happens to you and ofcourse with happy ending!

10. gj2007

gj2007 New IL'ite

I would suggest you talk to her parents and explain them about her behaviour. Though the person is a good friend, she is not supposed to hang out with that guy all the time after marriage. No body accepts that fact.
    Also if both are working, i think even in kitchen both of you should share the work. You cannot do all the work for her. She sounds irresponsible to me. Sorry if i sound harsh. Its hightime to talk to her parents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.