Should I Bath In Evening Also For Solah Somvar Vrat On Periods

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by sunshine13, Aug 9, 2016.

1. sunshine13

sunshine13 New IL'ite

hi everyone,
    yesterday was my 1st day of solah somvar vrath..i dont know whether i did it in the right way or not..but i completed it with lord shiva's blessings....but there were some problems i faced yesterday like the churma balls i made were very hard like peanut chikkis, actually its even harder than that..but we were able to eat it somehow...and my other problem was the mud shivling.( i am following freshly made shivling on every monday evening procedure)
    i dont know what do we call the part of shivling where abhishekam water flows down.
    that part i was not able to make it properly..it used to break down in the middle of panchamrit abhishek or any abhishek because i immediately started puja after making shivling..so it was wet...
    anyways,,can anyone pls share the video of these 2...making churma balls and mud shivling?
    and one more thing.i know that we have to fast even on periods but do we have to bath in the evening also and break our fast after bathing in the evening.Actually i kept nirjala fast,,after my evening puja i used to break my fast with this 1 churma ball, milk and fruits