1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She Is The Strongest Power On Earth !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chokkanayaki, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Chokkanayaki

Chokkanayaki Silver IL'ite

This is a story that I relate to and I guess ,could be the real tale of many women like me,women who were born in the sixtys and the seventys....the beginning of the era when the birth of a girl child was considered very auspicious...

The rocking women in forties today,are lucky to be part of the generation that got the best of all....good food,good health,good outings,good upbringing and good education in the absence of any peer pressure.....and have also been successful in carving a niche for themselves while juggling between a family and a career.

Most of the twentieth century women like my mom, I know, were educated but stay at home dutiful wives and loving mothers.The twentyfirst century woman, is a working homemaker with aspirations and ambitions,....a super woman who competes with the present and adjusts with the past gen....

It is not just about supplementing the family income,it is not just about sharing the family commitments....its about the upbringing of the children ,the education and the constant support to them monetarily and physically,that poses the real challenge to the middle aged woman today....working or otherwise.....

Confronted by competition all around,and in the bid to stay on,in the mad race ,any woman like me has no other option to take on as much pressure as she can to make life easier for the sake of her ambitious children......

Its now,that ,when she is in her late forties,when she balances between home and work, when she makes peace in the midst of conflicts,hides her emotions and pain to ensure harmony......that is the time ,when she is tested repeatedly.

A woman in her forties goes through all this and more...As she juggles to keep pace with deadlines and requirements at home or at work....suddenly one day,the body asks her to stop and Go Slow...The panic attacks had begun.......

If her heart beats a little faster than usual,if it is a sense of unreal in the real,if she sweats in the comfort of an airconditioned zone and seems tired when at rest,if she will not let fear overwhelm her,if she is not ashamed to weep and if she also has a smile on her face.......Remember She is the strongest woman on earth.....She requires no medical attention and does not need to visit a Doctor....

All that she needs is a hug,a pat and words of comfort. ....and with a Loving Family that laughs with her, cares for her,listens to her,and places her on a high pedestal,could she ask for more ...Isn't she GIFTED ?

curiousgals78 likes this.

2. madhurabashini

madhurabashini Senior IL'ite

Well said Chokkanayaki !! Each woman in her forties will surely accept this painful truth with her moderate smile as usual.....