1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing with those who are in the same boat - Not a Sob Story

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by kAlyaniShAnti, Jul 28, 2010.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear LIAJ,
    I am so sad to hear about your elder SIL's incidence and the mysterious death. Yes, God is there to take care of everyone of us the way we deserve.

Thank you so much for your wishes and love, Dear.

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear KalyaniShanthi,
    The bravest kind of all. Hats off to you. There are no words to praise you dear. May Veena soothe you well that you forget completely about the past and let its sweet nerves unfold the brightest moments of life.

Wishing you only happiness for the rest of your life.

3. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Tinku,
    Thank you for your soothing words and wishes, Dear. The past is a closed chapter to me now. When in reflection it comes, I see to it completely impersonally. Veena came to me as a greatest blessings. Given my background, it was completely unexpected that I would get to listen to Veena and then start even learning and playing it myself. What is it other than God's grace and shower of love and blessings!

4. rinkie

rinkie New IL'ite

Oh God! I can't believe there are more people like this! congratulations for being brave enough & stepping out, i'm sure life is definitely better for you now.

Hugs to you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  5. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

I am horrified after reading your story. Tears fell out of my eyes. I though I am most unhappy and gone through a painful divorce but your pain is much bigger than me. Sorry for whatever you gone through but at the same time congrats for the way you moved on and came out of this abusive marriage. And hats off to you for being such a brave girl. Yes you are such a brave and intelligent girl. My hugs to you.

1 person likes this.
  6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

I want to quote the entire post of yours. Your post is exact summary of my married life. I wonder how come all abusers are the same. Penality on mis-deed, not being allowed to talk to relatives. Really, do these abusers have any schools where they teach the ways to harrase and irritate wife!! As some poster said, ILs and H will make stories how they are good people and DIL is bad....and make people believe.

7. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

ILs, Please share about your emotions after divorce, your growth, life, kid, any changes which made happy, sad, success, failures, want to do remarriage, why not remarriage, life after remarriage?

H left me in hospital when my kid was just 4days. I didnt had job. My family supported me alot. After 3months of delivery, I moved to different city leaving kid with my parents for job, immediately got job (contract basis), used to travel every weekend to see my baby for 6months, after 6months got permanant job in leading MNC with decent salary and good role (per my qualification and no compromise on anything), rented an apartment, moved my parents and kid here, started buying all required things like TV, fridge, beds. Exactly last year Nov-2010, I came to the city in search of job... now i feel satisfied that within a year I can do so much. I never realised that i could do so much. I love the freedom, peace and satisfaction what I am doing for my family.

I do miss the married life but happy that I am out of mess and abuse instead of being in messy marriage where all others expect H-W make decisions, banging my head day in and out and crying for each and everything in life even for love and care from H.

1 person likes this.
  8. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Rinkie, thanks for being there and your wishes.
    Every time I post here, I have a concern that this thread might be (unintentionally) reminding the dark past to some of my Dear and Brave IL. I am sorry for that, Dear. This thread is intended to warn the young girls in the same condition as I was, not to make the mistakes I did.

Love and wishes to you too.

9. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Rissy, hugs to you too, Dear! One of the biggest achievements in our lives are that we were able to leave the past there and move on in our lives.
    Hugs and love to you too, Dear Friend.

1 person likes this.
  10. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear OM,
    My heartiest congratulations, love and hugs to you! Such a brave and determined soul you are. You did exactly which you should have done at the right time! Bravo! My endless wishes to you and your LO for a BRIGHT and BIG future. May God bless you with what you deserve, Dear.
    Love