1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Share Tamil Novels and Give your Valuable Comments here...

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by tbharathit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nirancha

nirancha Senior IL'ite

2. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

It is because of the missed pages - I want to reupload and enable the download option.

But this book is available at Karur(03Jan2011), not @ Trichy till now.(04Jan2011).

After making a revision I will enable the download option or we can wait for another person to upload with missed pages.:cheers

(Only after seeing that this book contains missed pages - what a bad work in binding?:rant - I decided to upload....Once again the FATE works with the upload of her book):hide:

3. lavuj

lavuj New IL'ite

does anyone have alaipayuthey of subashre krishnaveni?

4. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi niranch
    thanks ma
    didn't you see jeyakanthan's novel oru nadigai naadagam paarkkiraall?
    skirubas

5. nirancha

nirancha Senior IL'ite

S ma downloaded that novel too....yet to read......thanks a lot dear.....keep going....:thumbsup:-)

6. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Skiruba
    Please can u upload Ramanichandran's new novel " Theekul Viralai Vaithen". And also when u buy the book check for the missing pages as Naghu said, the novel is published in "Azhagiya Mangayar Novel". If possible pls upload in google docs and give the link, if u upload in scribd they will delete the upload. Thanks, please upload if possible.

Thanks
    Shoba

7. sukal

sukal New IL'ite

8. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

hi Skirubas

thanks for the novels:wow nice collections, keep going with your efforts:hatsoff

9. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi shoba
    i am searching for a new rc novel from 30th dec.though i have selected old and gold novels as my domain, i wanted to give all of you a pleasant gift on the new year. but i couldn't get one, not even kj's and then settled to muthulakshmi ragavan and latha saravanan and i continue to try to get one because tomorrow i 'll be uploading the 100th novel. because somebody else has uploaded this novel[without mentioning the links] though i saw this novel today i didn't buy it , thinking what will be the use in again uploading the same novel. now that you have asked for it, i'll tomorrow go to this shop and buy it if they didn't already sell it.

they are saying a lot of stories pa. though there are a lot of periodical novels, they are not
    coming to the retailers on a stipulated date rc novels come once in three months and sell atonce, we cannot take money in advance and reserve your book and so on. konjam veruppaa poiduchchi pa. anyway i'll definitely make a try tomorrow.
    skirubas

10. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi sukal
    the day after tomorrow i'll go to the library and i'll search for kamala sadagopan's novels
    cheers
    skirubas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.