1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shall I Shift To Other City Or Not

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sapna56, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Sapna56

Sapna56 Bronze IL'ite

DH got his sister to stay with us. He already knew that we are not compatible with each other. Inspire of that he called her. Now sometimes our fights gets so worse that I start booking tickets to go at my parents place. MIL motivated sil to come here. Mil brainwashes sil come what may do not leave brothers home and stay apart. So she's become so stubborn that she will send me back but she won't go. DH has his parents pressure to make her stay at our place. But he do understand that I am comfortable with her. So he has given me two options. One is that he will take an offer outside this place and we will shift. She will not accompany us. Second option is wait a couple of months and then he will let her stay away. Now I don't want to take first option coz the other city Seattle, new place new people. N there's no guarantee that he will get his sis and parents together there for sometime. They together will harass me. Also there he can get big house and less expenses. Big house will invite these guests for more time. Here in California we have friends, n also rents and expenses are so high that we will stay in 1 bedroom. So guests won't stay longer.
    Please vote for me.