Seventh Anniversary Special - When you fell in love with Indusladies - Mar 12

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Well through the last 5+ years have been part of this celebration as a member and 2 as a guest and have seen the toddling days and am now privy to the supersonic speed at which the site is growing.Congratulations to everybody who feels a bond to this site and beyond. The reach of the site is beyond the frontiers of the virtual world for those who dare while it keeps the cocoon of anonymity for the ones who want to be anon.

i have written a lot in praise of this particular site, through the years and have made a lot of friends. Have been falling in love every time something good happens.

I have learnt a little more about life, grown a wee bit wiser(?) and a wee bit more humane than I was.

BUt if i were to set aside a single moment what would it be??? I wracked this small brain of mine, and it came out with lot of memories and moments..

So here is one such moment that should definitely define the influence of IL..

There is this person in my close circle, who had conflicting opinions about me, until she came across IL. and after a few months, during a conversation, she tells me, "I believe you are a very good person, because there are so many ilites out there who vouch for you and talk so high about you"

Who said virtual world cannot forge friendships, opinions and reach out.!!!!!

5 people like this.
  2. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

My heartiest congratulations on entering 7th Anniversary...

Here is my entry!

Slow and steady with IL,
    A worthy journey to say!
    Started displaying my talents,
    With encouragement around,
    Discovered more of my hidden talents,
    Motivational and Inspirational people around,
    Like to discover more and more of me!:)

Got to know many ppl around,
    With full of energy,
    All lovable ones... Love u all!! :thumbsup

A true worthy journey..

:wow Feel proud to be a member here!

images.jpg

2 people like this.
  3. vandv

vandv Silver IL'ite

I started using internet for searching a job abroad. I used to apply for jobs through company websites. For some reason I was not successful in getting what I was searching for. Then I turned my attention on web for more of cookery websites. That was interesting. But eventually I got bored of that too. I am interested in painting and I like to read real life kind of stories. So from here and there on the net I got this stuff. At that time I was a wife, daughter, sister, daughter in law and sister in law, but never had a feeling of being in that family circle except that I was doing my duties. (I was a Dear Mother-now and then). When I came across the abbreviations DH, SIL, MIL etc I started reading what it is and started to know how relations are in families and have to bother about others in the family too. At first I felt IL like a complete magazine for women ( I am more of a reader), but when I discovered more I felt it is a small world where every woman would like to spend at least some time of their day. With sections like parenting special, chitvish recipes, Tanjore painting, contests and almost every thing I have intrest is here in IL. Another advantage is to express my opinion on what I find here. I fell in love with IL.... and is loving more as days goes on...

4. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

First of all congratulations.I just want to say few words regarding this topic.

It is you,
    who make me feel special It is you,
    who give me happiness It is you,
    who becomes my companion It is you,
    who cares me like my mom It is you,
    who sits by my side in my loneliness,
    and whom I love the most, it is you.......

2 people like this.
  5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations to allIL Friends!!I am very happy to know that IL is completing seven years!!It is a great news!One day when I was sitting alone I came toknow about this site. It was 2008!After that every day I am spending my good time with all our IL friends.IL gives me a very good company.IL helps me,how to take a decision in a tough situation,IL is an informative home through which people can gain the good knowledge.IL gives me positive energy to work through out my day by sharing our ideas and good thoughts! We are proud to be in IL Group.Best of Luck and May God Bless us Always.Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  6. vibhakar

vibhakar Senior IL'ite

When you fell in love with Indus ladies?

My honest reply.
    I found this site when i googled for some receipe. Loved this site.
    But truly fell in love with this site when i found siddha mangla strota through this site which proved to be a very helpful path to conceive and achieve motherhood.:thumbsup
    Whenever i think of my achievement of Motherhood smile comes to my face thinking of IL.

God Bless you all

7. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Congratulation IL for completing the 7th year.

I could not remember when I fell in love with IL. It was so natural that I could not remember a exact time, post etc. it's like you can never remember when you started loving your mom. Thanks IL for always being there.

8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

Thank you for your participation. Entries are being short-listed by our panel of Judges. Please stay tuned for the result.

2 people like this.
  9. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

It has been a busy year ! Our community has reached 100,000 member milestone, launched creative content section, gave a fresh look to homepage and forums, and upgraded our forum. We want to thank you all for making this year so amazing. We really could not do this without you !

Wishing you all a happy seventh anniversary day !!

The SEVEN lucky winners of...

Seventh Anniversary Special Contest - "When you fell in love with Indusladies" are...

bhuvisrini
    dvl
    honeybee
    lalithasathish
    Prana
    Shanvy
    tanoshii

Congratulation to all winners !!

IL Special Gift sponsored by Craftsia.com for winning the contest.

Paperkraft three in one photoframe

1.JPG

Note: Your coupon code to claim the gifts from Craftsiacoupons will be private messaged to you (By IL_Admin) shortly.

4 people like this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhuvisrini, Dvl, Honeybee, Lalithasathish. Prana, Shanthi, Tanoshii

Hearty congratulation to all of you for winning the 7th Anniversary contest.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.