Seventh Anniversary Special - When you fell in love with Indusladies - Mar 12

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manguji

manguji Gold IL'ite

Computer Typing here is my love story...i mean my entry...
    on 25th April,2011 i met Indusladies-Ma and expressed my desire to get knowledge in every field.IL replied,"open your wings and i will teach you to fly".IL is the best thing in life that happened to me.i want to grow old with IL.

1 person likes this.
  2. nimitakain

nimitakain Bronze IL'ite

:thankyou2: :party

Its 7 seven yrs woohoo and i have been here for 7 months :thankyou2:....
    I learnt so much from IL and ILites and m proud to be....It gives me confidence...Now i m never get bored becoz IL is wid me and here i ve soo nice friends and learnt various creativities from ILites.

Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!
    Congratulations!:)

For outstanding service and commitment to excellence:)

:thankyou2:

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Here is mine...

For me it was love at 1st sight, after that there was no stopping the love towards you went on increasing, it never declined anytime:)
    There is lots of love for you my beloved IL:biggrin2:, Which I cannot stay without you...:kiss

What more can I sayBow you are my world.

3 people like this.
  4. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

Here’s wishing the IndusLadies Team loads and loads of success in the coming years.
    Thanks to this site for I have been introduced to whole lots of virtual friends who have now become my close online buddies.

Clearly stating, our winners are definitely our wonderful IL’ITES for their valuable inputs in each and every field that is looked upon by so many around the world. Thanks to all Il’ites.

And now to answer the question as to When I fell in love with IndusLadies, below goes my honest answer .

Necessity is INDEED the mother of invention. I discovered this site in a situation where I desperately needed some guidance. Well, it for sure guided me as a true friend; Difference being it guided me virtually. The next moment I was an Il’ite with responsibility to reciprocate things I learnt.

5 people like this.
  5. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Happy B'day IL.
    Wishing you all success in your noble journey of creating women of substance.
    I joined IL when the family size was about 1300+ members in 2006 and today it's a whooping 1.53+ L.You are clearly a connoisseur, "neighbour's envy and ILites ' pride".

A very interesting contest but equally challenging.:thumbsup:thumbsupThanks for making me take a very enjoyable journey down my memory lane.As I began writing I realised that this is a golden opportunity to express my gratitude to IL for all that SHE is.
    I hope I shall be pardoned for having written a snippet for the contest column.

My entry
    A good friend of mine gave me a link to a recipe in IL and that's when I stepped into IL in 2006.I found the site very unique,versatile and compehensive.It had all the elements a typical indian woman would wish for,beautifully categorised and each section spear headed by experts in the respective fields...Navigating through the site was a breeze. It was the most user friendly discussion forum I had ever seen.I instantly fell in love.
    My love blossomed into admiration when I came to know of the intention with which IL was created by induslady - A noble thought of uniting all indian women globally.A home away from home for indian women.. specifically home sick new brides.

I salute ILites for maintaining the superior quality of the discussions right from the beginning and till date the moderators and other contributors are maintaining the forum decorum .I appreciate the fact that IL is extremely protective about its members' privacy and people who register just to solicit friendship are kept at bay.When ILites inadvertently post their personal information it is immediately moderated for their own safety.IL has instilled a sense of trust in each one of us which has paved way for free sharing of thoughts without any fear and the IL meets all over the world is proof to show the genuine bonding which prevails in IL.
    My love for IL has become deep rooted over the years and I can proudly say that SHE is my friend,philosopher and guide.Right from learning the nuances of cooking ,purchasing gadgets,catching up with the latest in fashion ,being well informed about the real estate scenario ,having had a golden opportunity to meet some of the most vibrant ILites I owe it all to IL. Through IL, I have developed a positive outlook towards life, learnt to appreciate good things and accept the challenges which come my way with optimism and confidence.

SHE has given each of us a beautiful platform to showcase our talent,vent our emotions & seek advice/opinion & support from ILites.IL is constantly giving us surprises in the form of forum enhancements -introduction of blogs and social groups to name a few ,cool new features and the contests simply rock!
    Love you IL and a big Thanks for being my pillar of strength.

4 people like this.
  6. vasudatta

vasudatta Gold IL'ite

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INDUSLADIES":clap.

When I surfing internet for Tanjore painting, unexpectedly I got Indusladies site. I really surprised when I saw the site , it has got everything which are useful to everyone. I am really happy because I am one of the Ilite of this site. :hatsoff to INDUSLADIES!!!

vasudatta

7. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Wow Pleasure to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR IL. :birthday

Fall in LOVE with IL...
    My first visit is just when I surf for information I had a chance to visit Indus Ladies. The name has its own power yes LADIES, I was wonder when I reviewed threads and blogs of so many IL's. I was speechless when I turned the pages of chitvish recipes. Immediately I registered my name to use the site no no its not simply website its our HOME yes HOME with all members of family.

IL makes me...
    To Think wise
    To Write nice
    To Cook good
    To Suggest friends
    To Help needy
    To read book
    To Share tips
    To Care myself
    To Challenge life
    To Participate competition
    What else to say IL is our SWEET HOME. We are proud to be ILs always. Do not have enough age to Wish We Bow ourselves to IL :bowdown.

With Lots of Love and Wishes
    BhuviSrini

5 people like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

While Indus Ladies reach the milestone of seven
    We dwell happily in the seventh heaven
    Million friends visit this wonderful haven
    Every day of their life to get amazingly driven
    How much every one could learn if they care to listen
    Let Indus Ladies become a beacon for the chosen

4 people like this.
  9. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

:birthday IndusLadies...
    Hearty Congratulations Dear IL for completing 7 Successful Years......:boo:

Well,
    Q: When you fell in love with IL....

A: I fell in love with IL, when i am upset with any of the ongoing things on live...i will pop-into wonderful IL and get relaxed....when i want to do any special ways to pray god, i will pop-into IL, when i want to teach my toddler how to write, i will pop-into IL....when i want to share any good news, i will pop-into IL, to share with my Chweet buddies over here, when i want to cook some thing special, i will pop-into IL, huh!!!! List of falling love , rather admiring IL goes on...

IL i wish you a very Good luck and make more years of celebrations in future too...

Sravani:)

1 person likes this.
  10. harikamahesh

harikamahesh Bronze IL'ite

When you fell in love with Indusladies :

I was subconsciously attracted to it and cant even stop looking at it!!!..:shock:
    A peerless,versatile platform which brings a smile :)on my face making me enthusiastic, crazy to go around it.Its who teach us everyday to reach for unending goodness.It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
    !!!!

I wish you continue to spread the love and warmth with new blossoms in ur life!!!..Happy Birthday IL!!! :clap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.